cobra disabled,freezing,frustration

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

oraclemodzz

Jun 28, 2015
ok im on 4.70 dex and is it safe to disable cobra to play bo2(disc) because if i dont disable it when i bring up the xmb menu it freezes while play ing and also if i dont disable it when i go into multiman i have to go all the wat to the left to mmCM section and go down to swithc to multiman mode or bo2 will freeze coming out of multiman

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
is it a black screen freeze? like just black screen upon loading the game?

oraclemodzz

Jun 28, 2015
what coming out of multiman??? if so yes but if i go to mmcm inside of multiman and switch to multiman mode it works fine until get into the game then it freezes whenever i bring up the ingame xmb menu like to invite someone or something it freezes coming out of it

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
what coming out of multiman??? if so yes but if i go to mmcm inside of multiman and switch to multiman mode it works fine until get into the game then it freezes whenever i bring up the ingame xmb menu like to invite someone or something it freezes coming out of it
Steps to take to work on fixing your game.
  • Try reinstalling the 1.19 pkg update for bo2.
  • Try jsut a quick and clean install of your firmware.
  • delete all patch data for bo2.
  • copy your disk to your ps3's HDD.
Note: If you are on CEX, then be sure your not trying to run any DEX eboots or .sprx menus.

oraclemodzz

Jun 28, 2015
is it a black screen freeze? like just black screen upon loading the game?

oraclemodzz

Jun 28, 2015
Steps to take to work on fixing your game.
  • Try reinstalling the 1.19 pkg update for bo2.
  • Try jsut a quick and clean install of your firmware.
  • delete all patch data for bo2.
  • copy your disk to your ps3's HDD.
i dont have room to copy to my hdd amd i have already tried all tht but how do i do a quick firmware update or whatever and im open to up****** my firmware to whatever is best if i can get a walk through

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
i dont have room to copy to my hdd amd i have already tried all tht but how do i do a quick firmware update or whatever and im open to up****** my firmware to whatever is best if i can get a walk through
is your Firmware DEX or CEX?​

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
New Folder name it (PS3), enter the PS3 Folder- New folder-(UPDATE)- Go in the update folder and place your FIRMWARE PUP file here, rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP. Move the folder to your USB drive, the head on over to your PS3 and insert your USB in the right USB slot on your ps3. Navigate to the settings tab and select the first option(System Update).
Update Via Storage media and let it run the update. You probally enabled something dumb in your debug settings, or in multiMAN.

oraclemodzz

Jun 28, 2015
what update do i use i still have the one i did the first time and do i need to delete multiman and the toolbox and reinstall them to and when i do this do i need to go into toolbox and turn on recovery mode and after i do this i still at boot go to toolbox and go all the way right and at the very bottome to change psid/spoof to lv2 and click on it and the click on cex

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    Abstractnxgen is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats zapping
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nothing mutch realy have to make dinner in a few i dont feel like doing it lol you
  • @ lurch6661:
    i got doctor apointment at 11 then maybe gonna play warzone
  • @ lurch6661:
    when i return
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok sounds like fun
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will go to apointment good and stoned
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    they will ask me whats the problem i wil say iam not buzzed enough