COD Ghost Banning

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
As you all may know, Call of Duty Ghost is on a ban wave right now. I have created 3 different accounts and they all got banned instantly when I went onto ghost. It can be a mac address ban since it says that your "profile" is banned, not your account. So if you are going to mod on COD Ghost I advise you change your Mac address. (Google it).

I am not 100% sure it's about your mac address, but it's a good guess.

Sorry if I posted this on the wrong section. I've never made a new thread before lol xD and I'm doing this on my phone haha x)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
We'll see. I will try this soon, because I got (suprise, suprise) banned too. I first try this: deinstall Ghosts gamedata, reboot system, install update via multiMAN, launch, test my profile. I'm gonna edit this post, if thinks doesn't work with this method. From this point on, I focus on the MAC. Greetz

EDIT: Update via MM didn't work for me (error 80010038) <-???

Amanda

Active Poster
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Is this ban wave for people who are modding or is it a CFW ban?The reason Im asking is I still have yet to be banned.I mod Ghosts but I keep it to a minimum so as not to be reported...plus I don't change my stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: codmadz231

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
Is this ban wave for people who are modding or is it a CFW?The reason Im asking is I still have yet to be banned.I mod Ghosts but I keep it to a minimum so as not to be reported...plus I don't change my stats.
i modded my stats alil and unlocked everything on account and i use public cheaters for red boxes and stuff like that and my account and private cid havent been banned. im on rogero 4.50 v1.01 with multiman stealth.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Is this ban wave for people who are modding or is it a CFW?The reason Im asking is I still have yet to be banned.I mod Ghosts but I keep it to a minimum so as not to be reported...plus I don't change my stats.
As I can imply, they don't ban for using CFW'S but modded their online Profil. I deleted my PS-Profil, maked a new one, reactivate my PSN-Account on the new profile, got to ghost, still same message. Your (insert your username of the online account) got permamently banned in violation of community guidelines..blah blah blah..

Amanda

Active Poster
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
I can confirm the ban...but it is not a ban requiring a Mac address change.Just make a new account and you're good to go!

Reactions: codmadz231

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
I can confirm the ban...but it is not a ban requiring a Mac address change.Just make a new account and you're good to go!
I did, got banned too. I was 1 min online, just unlocking some charackters with modded tokens (using rawdogs rtm 1.0.0.5) boom banned asap.

Got a modded eboot on my ps3 at the moment, but only non host stuff, red boxes, no recoil, etc.

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
As I can imply, they don't ban for using CFW'S but modded their online Profil. I deleted my PS-Profil, maked a new one, reactivate my PSN-Account on the new profile, got to ghost, still same message. Your (insert your username of the online account) got permamently banned in violation of community guidelines..blah blah blah..
like amanda said that means ur account is banned just make a new one

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
i did, got banned. writen above your reply. ;)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Rogero's CEX 4.50 v1.01, CCAPI for RTM,s normal multiman and blah. :)

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
Rogero's CEX 4.50 v1.01, CCAPI for RTM,s normal multiman and blah. :)

im on same fw and have ccapi but with multiman stealth and i use sen enabler and psninja. i also use a proxy to blacklist some stuff from sony trying to get info from ps3. as much as people said they were reportin me on ghost im surpised im not banned

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
im on same fw and have ccapi but with multiman stealth and i use sen enabler and psninja. i also use a proxy to blacklist some stuff from sony trying to get info from ps3. as much as people said they were reportin me on ghost im surpised im not banned
I can't install SEN Enbabler v5.2.3. Which version did you have? Also what is this proxy blacklisting?? Sounds all good.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
As you all may know, Call of Duty Ghost is on a ban wave right now. I have created 3 different accounts and they all got banned instantly when I went onto ghost. It can be a mac address ban since it says that your "profile" is banned, not your account. So if you are going to mod on COD Ghost I advise you change your Mac address. (Google it).

I am not 100% sure it's about your mac address, but it's a good guess.

Sorry if I posted this on the wrong section. I've never made a new thread before lol xD and I'm doing this on my phone haha x)

I couldn't get a solution to this banning problem. Someone who got banned and is able to change the MAC should test this option further. I can't change the MAC. So it ends for now for me. FUCKTIVISION

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
I can't install SEN Enbabler v5.2.3. Which version did you have? Also what is this proxy blacklisting?? Sounds all good.

i installed sen enabler v5.2.3 fine on rogero 4.50 v1.01 and works good. so i dont know why u cant install it. i might end up making a tutorial on how to get online without being banned but im still testing it out to see if it really stops sony from banning. i only have 1 private id to test on and havent been banned in 2 months on ghost but havent tried gtav on my private cid cause i really dont want to get it banned but that would be a good test to see if it works.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
i installed sen enabler v5.2.3 fine on rogero 4.50 v1.01 and works good. so i dont know why u cant install it. i might end up making a tutorial on how to get online without being banned but im still testing it out to see if it really stops sony from banning. i only have 1 private id to test on and havent been banned in 2 months on ghost but havent tried gtav on my private cid cause i really dont want to get it banned but that would be a good test to see if it works.

So I got online on my 2nd ps3. All Ofw 4.53. Nothing modded or something else. Still message for banning. So it's not Mac it's the actual psn online account! How the ****! I created 2 new accounts on my ps3 's. On both accounts, they don't got banned. But using any kind of mods or hacks, bans you instantly. I stop for now with modding. Fucktivision!

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
Is this ban wave for people who are modding or is it a CFW ban?The reason Im asking is I still have yet to be banned.I mod Ghosts but I keep it to a minimum so as not to be reported...plus I don't change my stats.
I don't have a clue on what it is. Because one of my accounts got banned and didn't even mod on it.

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
I tried that, made 3 different accounts and they all got banned.

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
I would actually like that tutorial. Would be awesome if you made it :D

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013
A friend of mine was banned on the PS3 servers, however he is able to use the same account on PS4 servers with everything he had on PS3.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me
  • @ lurch6661:
    warzone does work so maybe later we can play that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like i said let me know if you want to play
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam only level 2
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on mw3 im 278 and on mw2 in 600 something
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_JinX
  • @ EMRR:
    My CID Generator is working, i tested on my own PS3.
  • @ EMRR:
    But how can i share my generated Console ID's?
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
    Chat Bot: EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.