COMMUNITY DISCORD

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
COMMUNITY DISCORD

So I created a GTA IV coommunity discord server for everyone in the community. All platforms and retails(OFW) and RGHs(CFW) are welcome no shame in anybodies game. I have active admins as well. Users will be able to advertise their own mod menus + more. So everyone add my discord below to get an invite. Message me saying "GTA IV COMMUNITY SEVER" and I will add you asap. If you are joining to shit talk and trash others work then you will be kicked and/or banned immediately without a warning.

Thanks,
Swiz.

DISCORD:
Swizzy#8153

PPRX

Oct 8, 2017
I want to join if it is a decent community.
I'm disappointed with the people message me "hey PPRX! download link plz plz" or "give me new freeze bro" lol

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
I'm disappointed with the people message me "hey PPRX! download link plz plz" or "give me new freeze bro" lol
Beggers get the boot xD I sent the invite link to your discord bro

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
you create download links and then you disable them without removing them it's normal for members to ask you for links or then get rid of them buddy ;)

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
COMMUNITY DISCORD

So I created a GTA IV coommunity discord server for everyone in the community. All platforms and retails(OFW) and RGHs(CFW) are welcome no shame in anybodies game. I have active admins as well. Users will be able to advertise their own mod menus + more. So everyone add my discord below to get an invite. Message me saying "GTA IV COMMUNITY SEVER" and I will add you asap. If you are joining to shit talk and trash others work then you will be kicked and/or banned immediately without a warning.

Thanks,
Swiz.

DISCORD:
Swizzy#8153
Devils☢ꜱ☢†gᴜn#2507 I asked you :)

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
you create download links and then you disable them without removing them it's normal for members to ask you for links or then get rid of them buddy ;)
Lol none of my links ever go down. I still have my first mod loader i released lol. But people ask me for private shit all the time. I don't share sp00ky shit or will you ever see me release anything that will ruin my community besides blacklists but thats for people trying to protect themselves.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Lol none of my links ever go down. I still have my first mod loader i released lol. But people ask me for private shit all the time. I don't share sp00ky shit or will you ever see me release anything that will ruin my community besides blacklists but thats for people trying to protect themselves.
I know I was talking to pprx loool

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has started a new thread called "Csr2 (Android)" in Android Hacks & Mods.