Banned Console ID #1019

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logyc

Active Poster
Apr 8, 2014
GTA V: WORKING 100 % (TESTED AT 4:24 AM SPANISH TIME)

CHECK IT BEFORE TO SAY BANNED !!!! (PLAY IN PRIVATE ROOM FOR DONT BE BANNED)

pstik

Apr 5, 2014
why play in a private room? Isn't the whole point to kill other people? play SP if you just want to drive around

diskreet

Mar 4, 2014
why play in a private room? Isn't the whole point to kill other people? play SP if you just want to drive around
You can still invite people in private. plus some people use codes to mod their stats and for the sake of modding cars.
But i get your point... if that's your only reason then you're also the reason why the CID's here gets banned so fast. If you want to kill people, play legit don't be a pussy and used codes. coz i don't get your logic... you want to kill other players but they can't kill you?.. you're fun to play with.

Logyc

Active Poster
Apr 8, 2014
THATS ITS FOR DONT BE BANNED... IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE... PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS... DONT YOU HAVE? :s

pstik

Apr 5, 2014
You can still invite people in private. plus some people use codes to mod their stats and for the sake of modding cars.
But i get your point... if that's your only reason then you're also the reason why the CID's here gets banned so fast. If you want to kill people, play legit don't be a pussy and used codes. coz i don't get your logic... you want to kill other players but they can't kill you?.. you're fun to play with.

I don't mod so I don't know WTF you're talking about. What about my post suggested I don't play legit? :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: