Banned Console ID#1426

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
000000010084000A140C16B915FB5950

(Please Spoof and disable CFW)

This is my personal CID i only posted it because i noticed there was no CID's any were and i know you guys got bored of campaign (And i love you guys no homo)

Enjoy!

GTA WORKING
GHOST BANNED
PSN WORKING

(my original post got took down for saying likes are appreciated and trying to protect the CID)

*NOTE* to staff im not asking for likes any way shape or form all i said was likes are appreciated and the way i was protecting it was making you wait 5 secs to prevent it of it being leaked

Last edited:

BET

Aug 13, 2014
hey what tools you use to change your cid i use to use PSIDPatch but for some reason it say it can't read part 3

TheSixTeeSix

May 3, 2014
DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW THE **** IT GOT BANNED SO FUCKING QUICK? WELL IM GONNA TELL YOU, ITS BECAUSE OF FUCKERS WHO DONT DISABLE THE FUCKING CFW SYSCALLS WITH PSNPATCH AND USE ONLY CCAPI OR PSITA MANAGER BECAUSE "they are fast" IM TALKING ABOUT PUSSYS LIKE
basilkhanbaloch **** FUCKING MORRON HOW DO YOU WANT IT TO STILL WORK IF YOU ACCES A FUCKING GAME WITHOUT DISABLING THOSE FUCKING SYSCALLS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. NOW THE THING THAT IS GOING TO BE QUICK IS A CID POST
please guys use psnpatch
sorry
Selena Gomez Lover <3 for your cid you shouldnt gave it to dicks

next time don't think just about yourself but think about the others

Bordigol

Jul 9, 2014
hey what tools you use to change your cid i use to use PSIDPatch but for some reason it say it can't read part 3

Put these sets of numbers at the end of your console id -

It will hopefully work. ;)

peter000

Apr 10, 2014
fucking ***** dont tell us thats your own cid because it was post before on consolcrunch.org you son of a *****

Infremo

May 24, 2014
fucking ***** dont tell us thats your own cid because it was post before on consolcrunch.org you son of a *****
Be great full you ignorant ****. It was posted on here before .org because I checked. Backup your statements before calling oyhers guilty and be thankful.
This CID was fun. Until people like you (who don't spoof the cid in anyway) come around and **** it up for all of us.

peter000

Apr 10, 2014
Be great full you ignorant ****. It was posted on here before .org because I checked. Backup your statements before calling oyhers guilty and be thankful.
This CID was fun. Until people like you (who don't spoof the cid in anyway) come around and **** it up for all of us.
YEEES HAHAHAH I SPOOOF BUT HIS STOLEN CID WAS SO SHORT THAT I COUD NOT GET USE IT.....WOOW AND IM SOO THANKFUL HAHAHAHAHH.....AND ITS STOLEN FROM .org YOU FUCKING IDIOT THIS IS POSTED AT 3:52AM AND ON .org 3:49 AM HERE TO CHECK YOU IDIOT http://consolecrunch.com/index.php?threads/console-id.8433/

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody