Banned CONSOLE ID 151

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTeqModder

Nov 23, 2013
Guys im going to try nd say this in the nicest way possible u people that are playing Black ops 2 GTA V and cod ghosts are the f*cking reasons why the CIDs get banned so quick dont play them u f8cking retards

GerMoDz

Dec 5, 2013
aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten am Montag, dem 09.Dezember 2013 von 18:00 bis 01:00 offline

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
how r u supposed to use it, do u put on ur region and ur serial # or does it matter. for example, if i press b, 5, then 7 is that mandatory or can i put b, 3, then 7?
it doesn't matter, but i think its best if you use the same combination over and over to increase chances of finding one along those lines

Nov 13, 2013
People say don't play bo2 ghost or Gta5 but isn'tthe reason u have a jailbreak to mod and do wt u wnt if ur nt happy dunt get a jailbreak simple just saying

Josh Dudley

Dec 7, 2013
I don't play call of duty on these public ids but since I have asked this everywhere and got no reply and you all Seem currently active could please someone just answer a quick question? I just recently got my ps3 downgraded and I have Rogero 4.50 with multiman stealth and psn patch... if I take that harddrive out and take it to my local computer shop and get the data transferred to a 320gb should I be able to just plug it in and it will work fine just like before? appreciate any help!!!

Mexy1

Nov 14, 2013
Guys im going to try nd say this in the nicest way possible u people that are playing Black ops 2 GTA V and cod ghosts are the f*cking reasons why the CIDs get banned so quick dont play them u f8cking retards
You are wrong old spot The main reason that sony banned the CID are becouse a lots of users sign in from the some CID

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
shit before I new how to use public ids which was just 2 days ago I was just going online everyday all day running regular cfw didn't know anything lol I guess I got lucky because I was playing ghost and all call of duties for like 2 months lol
lol I did the same man like several months ago, got banned a few weeks later, sold it to someone who wanted it banned, came across a broken ylod one a few months back, for 20$ it was on 3.55, spent about a solid one and half months before the banhammer xD

phuc

Nov 26, 2013
tell me so why i wait cid vail???......... for what???

Josh Dudley

Dec 7, 2013
damn not anyone on this thread can give me one simple answer about the internal harddrive question I asked?

heartmeow

Nov 29, 2013
damn not anyone on this thread can give me one simple answer about the internal harddrive question I asked?
I believe your right about it being able to be transferred over, but i can't say for certain :( it would be safer to just put your fresh new hdd into the console and have it formatted that way, and then xfer all files to the places you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!