Banned Console ID #1511

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
I give this 1 hour and 30 - 45 :troll:

Reactions: imjohnny69

Random5000

Dec 1, 2013
lol True Mostly Ghost and Gta V gets the id banned faster Now lol when they wern't out it was like the CIDs Were Lasting Longer lol

Reactions: imjohnny69

YoungGunzz

Jun 28, 2014
**** the dum asses that go online like bunch retards not knowing what to do. It takes 5 seconds to spoof the god damn id, and i spoof it every time but thats not enough everyone has to do it. **** GTA 5 lozers that fucking get there gay ass on that game and then get banned u peace of shits at least spoof it before u get on frican GTA 5 lozers. And all GHOST just need to get a life like u getting consoles banned on the shitist Call of Duty ever made like come on dude. If u really wanna mod go play mw3 and 2. I play MW3 AND SOMTIMES BO2 and for me MW3 still #1 ;). Grow up guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.