Banned Console ID #155

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL ALLGOOD HERE JUST SIGNED IN TO GTA 5 :D:D

ANYINE GOT GOD MODE YET?????o_O
 
Hey guys BECAREFUL I got ban from ghost CID I change mi cid to private one still ban I change my mac address still ban gess wat I got IP ADDRESS ban I conect my ps3 wit my cell phone hot spot it works soo now sony its banning IP ADDRESS
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeTeM_H8
Hey guys BECAREFUL I got ban from ghost CID I change mi cid to private one still ban I change my mac address still ban gess wat I got IP ADDRESS ban I conect my ps3 wit my cell phone hot spot it works soo now sony its banning IP ADDRESS

:angry::angry::angry::angry::violent::violent::violent::violent:

THAT'S F*#KED UP BIG TIME HOLMES

SONY'S MUM'S MAD NOW!
 
GUYS STOP RTM UNTILL SOMEBODY FINDSAA SAFETY WAY IF U GET IP BAN U CANT LONGER GO ONLINE UNLESS U CHANGE INTERNET PROVIDER
 
Is this ID banned or is my IP now banned **** my life.. I mean I just got to play GTA V Mods an Ghost . Then boom this happens :angry:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kkkwincomtw1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!