Banned Console ID #166

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAsblack

Active Poster
Dec 2, 2013
Usa
sorry Barry, this ID is now online??? at star session the ps3 said.... ERROR 8002a224 what is this???

Thx

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
sorry Barry, this ID is now online??? at star session the ps3 said.... ERROR 8002a224 what is this???

Thx
check you entered the correct id :)

phuc

Nov 26, 2013
money option only appears when you online on any rank ;)

7574eb83b766aed8fb0dcedf9888f2be.png
it's look like hack bro

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
I think its because black ops 2 has an anti cheat/autoban system
and some kids dont realize that yet, and then they go on with the console ID without properly getting around it
I think its because black ops 2 has an anti cheat/autoban system
and some kids dont realize that yet, and then they go on with the console ID without properly getting around it

before ghosts came out it was OK to RTM zombies etc,,,

know most of the offset's have been patched force hosts. etc...

if you gonna play it just use public cheater tool you will be fine as long you have used, psn patch or similar tools

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
the max number you can put is like 9 9's and when you get that to share it gives me -4 and i cant share that
you using the latest version if so,

on the the top right money button beside it #(1) type 50000000 then press (set $$$$ multiplayer)

when you set the amount any money earned on a mission or picked up will be a high amount .

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: bruno zucateli has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8645".