Banned Console ID 1823

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
but don't you think 10h of not posting a new CID is too long?

Dude the thing is that CID aren't always available. We'll post one when available, it's not like " we don't want to post a CID ", if we don't post is because no CIDs are available

SilverrDoom

Dec 14, 2013
Dude the thing is that CID aren't always available. We'll post one when available, it's not like " we don't want to post a CID ", if we don't post is because no CIDs are available
well i'm not blameing enyone for not posting one. i'm just sad cuz i've not bin abel to play anything today D:

mrthickrtm98

Oct 1, 2014
The only reasons y these cids get baned so fast because the people that use thm dont care and sign online while there using a moded pkg im just trying to play som cod AW

KrunchyModZz

Oct 31, 2014
well i'm not blameing enyone for not posting one. i'm just sad cuz i've not bin abel to play anything today D:
Well there has been 2 CID's posted today on .org one at 4:30pm and the other at 7:30pm, I'm still signed in playing Bo2 on one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.