Banned Console id #186

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmBoLa

Nov 2, 2013
strange, this started yesterday, need to mount ghost and log back in before its really get banned, i feel stupid now, but this is some strange sh*t

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
strange, this started yesterday, need to mount ghost and log back in before its really get banned, i feel stupid now, but this is some strange sh*t
so dont change it to banned is what ur saying right ? giving ppl false stuff before posting lol plzzz check before posting or commenting againg thnx

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
I got Id But Dont want to post Crunch U put the u need 30 post to vIew PRIVATED ID ?

Reactions: dakota doyle

EmBoLa

Nov 2, 2013
not BANNED yet, ghost keeps kicking me off psn, need to know why, and fix it.
was pwning and suddenly psn logs me out, but still i can kick some ass for a minute or more the game kicks me out.
strange indeed

Reactions: dakota doyle

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
I got Id But Dont want to post Crunch U put the u need 30 post to vIew PRIVATED ID ?
dont post yet lol its not banned and i hope he changes the settings so ppl cant just go on and get one then just leave intill they need another one :D

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
I got my mega pack Of console Id And they are PRIVATED ID Thx Guys For help Test IT 10000% VALID When thIs one get banned gono ask crunch to put the thIng for only actIve meamber can vIew !! Because It PRIVATED ID :p

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
I got my mega pack Of console Id And they are PRIVATED ID Thx Guys For help Test IT 10000% VALID When thIs one get banned gono ask crunch to put the thIng for only actIve meamber can vIew !! Because It PRIVATED ID :p
well damn im not active memeber yet :( ill just be outta luck this time i better use this one usefully

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
i agree, even though i am a new member as well. that would maybe lengthen the time before ID is banned. we all know Fony i mean Sony. only so much we can do lmao

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
i agree, even though i am a new member as well. that would maybe lengthen the time before ID is banned. we all know Fony i mean Sony. only so much we can do lmao
i dont think it will lengthen it tbh i just think its fair cause if ur just on here just forr CIDs then u shouldnt be on here at all cause thats not fair for active memeber who do things to help and shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the best thing to do is message younis for things like that we super mod cant do that
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Alright. Could you let him know to do it, please?
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok i will send younis message in your name not sure if he will do things like that just letting you know
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Thank you very much mate
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can i ask you why you want the account deleted or rest ? you can just not log in anymore and be done with it right ?
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    HalfDeafGuy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    XKuro_Buuny589 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    webvedha is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap ill smoke to that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    1+ hour the new reveal trailer assassins creed shadows
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    lechon201 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    KTLOG is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ KTLOG:
    yo ***** @Memo
  • @ KTLOG:
    remember me
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.