Banned Console ID #206

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
yes if you was playing game when the cid banned sony gonna break your ps3 evry time try to be in xmb when the banned the cid
How are you supposed to know when they're about to nuke the id

hihe56

Nov 7, 2013
How are you supposed to know when they're about to nuke the id
evry time they banned the cid in above 1-3 hours ,, means after 1 hour out from the game and wait for a whaile and see if they banned the cid evry 1 hour

dez mc

Oct 29, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
i had to sign out because it froze mw3 while i was rteing.
its idiots like you that get these ids banned in 20 mins by playing black ops II or rte in games if ur shit at games without cheats dont play them y waste all the hard work that goes in to finding these id's to let stupid wee boyz ruin it for every one they tell u everytime no black ops 2 no gta v no mods they even say please and no one seems to care u r just one of the many idiots that dont heed the warning i remember id's lasting as long as 30 days as long as people using them done so correctly ie NO RTE MODS NO BLACK OPS II NO GTA V how hard is it

GUNGREED

Dec 21, 2013
its idiots like you that get these ids banned in 20 mins by playing black ops II or rte in games if ur shit at games without cheats dont play them y waste all the hard work that goes in to finding these id's to let stupid wee boyz ruin it for every one they tell u everytime no black ops 2 no gta v no mods they even say please and no one seems to care u r just one of the many idiots that dont heed the warning i remember id's lasting as long as 30 days as long as people using them done so correctly ie NO RTE MODS NO BLACK OPS II NO GTA V how hard is it

agree :gun::gun::gun::gun::problemo:

MasterBen

Nov 6, 2013
Why are you going off on that guy? He was rtming MW3, not Black Ops II or GTA V. Next time you feel like having a rant, be sure it's to the right crowd. It's like blaming Sony for glitches in Black Ops II or any other game.

Reactions: Majuharaan

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Are you fucking retarded? i don't even mod black ops 2 or gta v.... i mod mw3

Reactions: xSlayerBladeMods

SkUnK_MoDz_-

Nov 26, 2013
Italy
On rtm mw3 No ban 100% i have played for 6 months RTM on mw3 and no ban...B02 and Ghosts yes 100% Ban

Reactions: xSlayerBladeMods

dez mc

Oct 29, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Why are you going off on that guy? He was rtming MW3, not Black Ops II or GTA V. Next time you feel like having a rant, be sure it's to the right crowd. It's like blaming Sony for glitches in Black Ops II or any other game.
no its not with rte u r playing about with debug files and code without a debug unit or knowing what ur doing these tools are built for debug servers because there modifyed for our servers doesnt mean its safe from sony and sony and games manufacturers notice this huge red flag & also raises there attention that the rte console id is being used by thousands hence the quick ban check mw3 banning rules on there site it mentions any modifications lag switches cheating etc will result in ban and reported to sony thats what happens with any rte mods ur very naive if u think its just those two games that get u banned plus no one likes a cheat wheres the fun in playing a game where u dont earn anything it spoils it just my opinion and the glitches in games are a result of bad code or people playing about with rtm and changing wrong offsets by mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    is that not warzone
  • Chat Bot:
    Nazzysam is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 no dmz is no warzone
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    morning everybody
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    wanna play resurrgence quads
  • @ lurch6661:
    got another headset i wanna try maybe it wonr echo lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nah sorry watching the godfather
  • @ lurch6661:
    oh cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    luco brossi swims with the fishes
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    luca
    brasi
  • Chat Bot:
    foxinnk is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    good movie
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Edodex is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    nooby286 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Cachaleau is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Cachaleau is our newest member. Welcome!