Banned Console ID #303

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Do you think a ban hammer is coming?I hope not but I've seen this CID posted on sites all over the world.It's on Facebook even...
The fact is it's gone global now and I'm wondering if SONY is collecting account information for a potential upcoming ban wave.I haven't used CID 303 to see if this is the case.
Yup for sure collecting account information sounds right up sonys alley. Update and ban every account that ever used this cid #303 lol #303 banned from bo2 ? Ghosts was fine 13 minutes ago gta 5 fine on private cid with new account;)

Fael

Oct 29, 2013
Why I can ban accounts, the important thing is to create new rtm mw3 account in seconds

l3allermann

Nov 27, 2013
Yup for sure collecting account information sounds right up sonys alley. Update and ban every account that ever used this cid #303 lol #303 banned from bo2 ? Ghosts was fine 13 minutes ago gta 5 fine on private cid with new account;)
Switch id when you in game to banned id like ccapi

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Does this cids still work on every game except that dam gta 5 ?o_O

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
i was on ghosts early on .. good to goo
Yeah I was on Ghosts infinity love it :heart::love:
Pretty sure bo2 is servers ban also on this one lol:laughing: Someone can test I couldn't unban on this mysterious #303.lol:laughing:

Reactions: codmadz231

Cidinho

Jan 13, 2014
STILL WORKING

and working in GTA V create new account and Reset router!! i playing gta in this CID. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.