Banned Console ID # 3644

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
May 27, 2015
FUUCK SONY DOOO NOOOOT TURN OFF UR PS3 THEY JUST RELEASED THE 4.75 UPDATE 3 HOURS AGO SO YEAH AND THEY HAVANT MADE ANYHING TO GO AROUND IT JUST YET IF U NEED HELP GO TO PS3HAK.NET AND LOOK 4 PS3 CUSTOM SOFTWARE AND THERE SHOULD BE HOW TO GO AROUND THE 4.75 BUT SINCE IT BARELY CAME OUT THERES NOTHING THERE SO JUST REFRESH PAGE LIKE EVERY HOUR

TechNickDE

Jan 9, 2015
FUUCK SONY DOOO NOOOOT TURN OFF UR PS3 THEY JUST RELEASED THE 4.75 UPDATE 3 HOURS AGO SO YEAH AND THEY HAVANT MADE ANYHING TO GO AROUND IT JUST YET IF U NEED HELP GO TO PS3HAK.NET AND LOOK 4 PS3 CUSTOM SOFTWARE AND THERE SHOULD BE HOW TO GO AROUND THE 4.75 BUT SINCE IT BARELY CAME OUT THERES NOTHING THERE SO JUST REFRESH PAGE LIKE EVERY HOUR
Dex4Win

Cmb366

May 27, 2015
If anyone wants to make a couple bucks skype me I need help getting back online with this new fucking update my skype is cmb366

parkyboii

May 14, 2015

There is a new SEN Enabler my friend. Download it, Install it, Enable SEN. Sign in to PSN as normal from here. You are now spoofing the 4.75 from your 4.70 CFW

Sweden_Mix2

May 11, 2015
Thats only working for cexE="parkyboii, post: 161463, member: 43922"]There is a new SEN Enabler my friend. Download it, Install it, Enable SEN. Sign in to PSN as normal from here. You are now spoofing the 4.75 from your 4.70 CFW[/QUOTE]
Thats

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.