Banned Console ID 4056

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2015
ur u faggot who smokes weed, and now ur happy, GET OFF IT M8 UR SO DUMB AND U SHOULD DIE!
LOL HAVE YOU read what your saying you sound like an idiot , and also 92% of the uk have tried or atleast smoked bud , your point is lol , you go kill yourself by drink driving while I sit chilled with my mates :)

Jun 22, 2015
just pissoff out of my sight u dumbass
Anyway I'm off goin onto my ps3 with a cid that works , good luck sitting here crying bout your cid not working ..but your seriously not even worth half my braincell getting stressed about or thinking of something to say , your words demonstrate how thick you are anyways

jonnybro12345

Active Poster
May 20, 2015
Anyway I'm off goin onto my ps3 with a cid that works , good luck sitting here crying bout your cid not working ..but your seriously not even worth half my braincell getting stressed about or thinking of something to say , your words demonstrate how thick you are anyways
u started it u dumb shit, so get off my back... i got a private cid, SO PISSOFF!

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Well no because I got it off PCM so stfu fucking little kid tryna promote other shit , credits go to the website I got it off if I was putting all the websites names we'd be here for days
No he is correct it is Brancleur de cid, please respect credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.