Banned CONSOLE ID #429

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

Active Poster
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
For FUCKKKKK SAKE no want is helping me!!!!!!!!! I am really pissed off, i install this FUCKING Zero 4.55 CFW now no tools is working to spoof console ID, wHAT THE ****, I cannot paly GTA ONLINE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Have you tried Ccapi from Enstone?If not...Google it and give it a try.

chopdogg

Nov 16, 2013
Watch you're language please.
Soory for my language is just i install this Zero 4.55 CFW CEX by Habib and team Zero, but i already seeks for help to spoof COnsole ID but no one wants to help me, PSNopev1.05 not working........PSNpatch1.06 not working.......... i just want to play GTA Online

Oct 29, 2013
Soory for my language is just i install this Zero 4.55 CFW CEX by Habib and team Zero, but i already seeks for help to spoof COnsole ID but no one wants to help me, PSNopev1.05 not working........PSNpatch1.06 not working.......... i just want to play GTA Online
ill help u add my skype theunknownlobbys

Reactions: Amanda

chopdogg

Nov 16, 2013
@abdullah what should we do now? What is the point we update this BULLSHIT ZERO 4.55 CFW Habib but cannot play online,??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!