Banned Console ID #7039

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blewupthefire

Aug 5, 2016
This CID was born from fire...
Now seriously. This is glitched... I think it's a PlayStation Now-server CID because it doesnt get banned. Something is wrong here. And don't tell me "people learnt how to spoof" because it wouldn't happen all of sudden.

There's only one way to test this out: can someone try opening homebrew with this cid while being signed in?

Reactions: n3xru

Pizzasheit

Jan 25, 2016
I got the cid in a safe vault untraceable octosniff puzzijuice.. god mode and invisible status.. play on playaz

Kratos71

Active Poster
Nov 9, 2015
GB
Hey guys if you want to stay as long as possible online do not spoof the CID after you are online because the servers register the CID with which you are in and if this is the original, sooner or later they will banner then make the spoof before going online in so that if the SEN will banner a false CID

Kratos71

Active Poster
Nov 9, 2015
GB
i open homebrew multiman, sen enabler, psn patch while i log in my account and all work fine but because you say this??

Pizzasheit

Jan 25, 2016
Is a frankenstein cid. Back from the dead.. 1000% still working so stop phukin my cids up. Get your own.

blewupthefire

Aug 5, 2016
i open homebrew multiman, sen enabler, psn patch while i log in my account and all work fine but because you say this??
You opened Multiman while signed in? And nothing happened? If yes then it's definitely glitched.
Try not to spoof and change the game with Multiman while being signed in, if that that doesn't make it, then we can really officially say it's an immortal cid.

A-1337-V

Dec 17, 2014
0000000100840003100682F8C8FC6463
Credits: Looney

STILL ONLINE!!
Confirmed!
Is it still working? I tried to log in many times but I always get this message: "The connection with Sony Entertainment Network timed out"

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!