Banned Console ID #7048

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

One last hit

Jun 30, 2016
what do i use to input this.... am so lost rn idk what to do i got banned
Get CCAPI 2.60 rev 7 and make sure you have winrar.Then open the folder there should be a folder called pc and another called ps3.Open the folder "pc".And install the CCAPI exe onto your computer,it's completely safe I've been using it for years and so have thousands of others.Install it how you wish and once installed open it,there you would see Idps which is the CID,the one given in this post you can copy and paste or simply type it in yourself.Now make sure you have a flash drive,go to the PS3 folder,inside should be a pkg file that says something along the lines CCAPI and the version,copy that to your flash drive.Now insert the flash drive into your PS3.Head over to install off files and install it.Its easy.One more step to go on your computer while CCAPI is open,on the top left hand corner you will see file,click on it and you should see add console or PS3,hell I forgot.Something like that.All you have to do is add the IP address of your PS3,go to your PS3 network settings"settings and connections list"and you should see it right next to IP address add it and there you go.You can name it to whatever you like.And when you ever open up CCAPI your PS3 that you added will be there,right click on the IP address added and click connect.So apparently there's one last step.This cod or any other CID in the future paste it in the Idps bubble and on the right side click "set as Idps" and you're done.It only lasts until you turn your console off.the other option "set Idps on boot" basically means it sets and even when you turn your console off,and turn it back on it will still be set :) .I had to find out this myself to when I first got banned and I freaked out.Honestly banned is just like popping your cherry on modding bro,you aren't ever permentally banned from Sony.Except for your acc lol.Always make a throw away acc to mod on,and always use protection when modding.No pun inte.....Yes it was pun intended XD

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
what do i use to input this.... am so lost rn idk what to do i got banned

Get CCAPI 2.60 rev 7 and make sure you have winrar.Then open the folder there should be a folder called pc and another called ps3.Open the folder "pc".And install the CCAPI exe onto your computer,it's completely safe I've been using it for years and so have thousands of others.Install it how you wish and once installed open it,there you would see Idps which is the CID,the one given in this post you can copy and paste or simply type it in yourself.Now make sure you have a flash drive,go to the PS3 folder,inside should be a pkg file that says something along the lines CCAPI and the version,copy that to your flash drive.Now insert the flash drive into your PS3.Head over to install off files and install it.Its easy.One more step to go on your computer while CCAPI is open,on the top left hand corner you will see file,click on it and you should see add console or PS3,hell I forgot.Something like that.All you have to do is add the IP address of your PS3,go to your PS3 network settings"settings and connections list"and you should see it right next to IP address add it and there you go.You can name it to whatever you like.And when you ever open up CCAPI your PS3 that you added will be there,right click on the IP address added and click connect.So apparently there's one last step.This cod or any other CID in the future paste it in the Idps bubble and on the right side click "set as Idps" and you're done.It only lasts until you turn your console off.the other option "set Idps on boot" basically means it sets and even when you turn your console off,and turn it back on it will still be set :) .I had to find out this myself to when I first got banned and I freaked out.Honestly banned is just like popping your cherry on modding bro,you aren't ever permentally banned from Sony.Except for your acc lol.Always make a throw away acc to mod on,and always use protection when modding.No pun inte.....Yes it was pun intended XD

With this explanation I'm sure he will return to play, thanks for the help :cool:

Billy Jean 1

Jul 27, 2016
U.S.A.
Holy crap, lol, that is a good explanation. I always like when there's people nice enough like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that injected a virus
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX: