Banned Console ID #7081

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

иαтє

Jun 30, 2017
Elite_Modz please can you give me a private cid i know this is begging but in a girl modder and just got the ps3 and it came banned please help me out your my favorite poster
" no one cares that your a girl and you shouldn't of bought it banned LANDON , "favorite poster" you barely been on this site u have one post lady

TehRasuaL1

Jun 30, 2017
" no one cares that your a girl and you shouldn't of bought it banned LANDON , "favorite poster" you barely been on this site u have one post lady
im pretty sure thats not a girl hes just hoping he gets a free private cid if he says hes a girl for some reason dk why

Landonltt04

Mar 22, 2017
Haha so funny ive been using this without verifying the email and its my brothers acc cuz he has a jailbreak my granmother bought him but he wont let me have his cid he bought

LuanTeles

Apr 17, 2014
maybe it was me cause i went into rebug toolbox while signed in :problemo:

I dont think so, i'm using a cid about 3 months and i log in with some homebrews, and mount the games on webman, and never got banned, i play online some old games just fine, ofc not gt5 and COD

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: good movie