Banned Console ID #7192

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

youse

Sep 22, 2017
wow how tf is it still not banned maybe the cancerous kids didnt see this yet?

MarbalTm

Nov 29, 2017
Canada
Must have been a wrong code I tried, since I tried this one (again, if I haven't already tried it before) and it works perfectly.

Okwhytho

Nov 25, 2017
I'm surprised it lasted this long I was using it yesterday I know how to reduce the risk of the cud getting banned other kids not rlly but ive been modding on and off for about a year now hbu guys?

Okwhytho

Nov 25, 2017
I'm surprised it lasted this long I was using it yesterday I know how to reduce the risk of the cud getting banned other kids not rlly but ive been modding on and off for about a year now hbu guys?
Also does anyone on here use advanced gsc injector for bo2 for when ur in a lobby u press L2 and triangle the menu list loads up BC I need help related to that

RealCFW

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Sep 12, 2016
uk
Also does anyone on here use advanced gsc injector for bo2 for when ur in a lobby u press L2 and triangle the menu list loads up BC I need help related to that
nah i dont sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: