Banned Console ID #7272

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
0000000100840009141814A4AF3C7D7C
Credits: KAKAROTO&ALFAMODZ&IVANHACK&jason83HD

Please ban CID for @Kratos71:fa:

Jan 10, 2018
@Aspect12 what is the point of the cid when it get banned in 5 minutes? And 10 just played 5 minutes it’s useless if the first members gets the cid first they use it for 3 weeks or something

Shum

Jan 28, 2018
In hell
Lol the **** just happened?

It was "thanks" "no prob" " i lobe you"

Now this??? Lol you people are so unpredictable

Reactions: Christo

Shum

Jan 28, 2018
In hell
Weird ive been using the same console id since last month and ive only been banned once! Now i know why my bro doesnt like to share his stuff with me

HAAAAAAAAA

MadMan

Oct 31, 2017
swear people that complain alot about it being banned quick why dont you go earn some money and buy a private one ffs hahaha

Reactions: Shum

MadMan

Oct 31, 2017
Tbh its not even thay xpensive, i bought 2 console ids from ebay with the price of $8
exactly my point bro they can be pick up pretty cheap now now so dont see why every moaning about a public one getting banned is public is meant to get banned for a reason

Reactions: Shum
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: