Banned Console ID #7303

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2018
Oh people, do you know something? Read the god dam rules of how to keep a CID alive for longer!
Stop getting it banned, what is the point of you getting a jailbreak? You get yourself banned come onto this website to get a CID and dont know how to propley keep it safe - Sell your ps3 and go back to non jailbroken ps3, because ur straight up bent! :) Ur welcome!
Quit Being A Brokeboy And Go Buy A New One Scrubb hahahaha

Solatez

Jan 14, 2018
London
me i banned it because i am from sony
and its my job to stop you hackers for downloading homebrews that shows inappropriate twerking ladies.

portalatlas

Aug 26, 2017
Stop using psnpatch. Enable web man and Use r2 + triangle on xmb then on console control on pc go to the console Id section and press ofw mode

TR1KZ

Jan 20, 2018
Quit Being A Brokeboy And Go Buy A New One Scrubb hahahaha
I got 3 priv CIDS myself im only here to tell people what to do and helping out people that havent got a priv CID, im here to inform what to do with the cid. So dont talk much, ur on the exact same website you clicked on the cid because it said working and you wanted to play online because u dont have a priv CID urself [brokeboy]

Reactions: SmoKdOutModder

jaythadon

Jan 29, 2018
THA TRENCHES!!
Scrubs gone get it banned, i recently converted to DEX and i can hardly get online people just get CIDS banned back to back, not even a day and its already banned lol smh we gotta move on to FREE private CIDS, no point of paying because this console old ass shit

jaythadon

Jan 29, 2018
THA TRENCHES!!
I got 3 priv CIDS myself im only here to tell people what to do and helping out people that havent got a priv CID, im here to inform what to do with the cid. So dont talk much, ur on the exact same website you clicked on the cid because it said working and you wanted to play online because u dont have a priv CID urself [brokeboy]

My nxgga you calling somebody broke because they don't have a private cid? nxgga they only arond the 10 to 20 dollar area range and this console old ass shit you tryna flex wit 3 private CIDS like cmon kys half the niggas on this site come here to get free cids because like me i wouldn't wanna pay for some shit thats gone get banned anyways

frazier

Feb 4, 2018
Russia
Scrubs gone get it banned, i recently converted to DEX and i can hardly get online people just get CIDS banned back to back, not even a day and its already banned lol smh we gotta move on to FREE private CIDS, no point of paying because this console old ass shit

you are calling people scrubs when you just moved to dex

nice

Reactions: jason19991
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!