Banned Console ID #7615

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Member
Jun 27, 2018
33
27
28
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

[HIDE]
00000001008500091409C7ECAB91E3F1
[/HIDE]

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: rrrrrrr
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
confirmed working!
thanks m8 :)

please wait with posting CIDs until the previous is banned ;)
 
Last edited:
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
thanks mate
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
Thanks
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
trytrtyrtt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.