Banned Console ID #7615

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP


Im on your Discord :D
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
Lets hope it still works :D
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
thank
 
thanks
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP

thanks
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP


Thank you for this
Thx
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
thanks bro
 
I Post More CIDS On This Discord Server Join Plz https://**********/AagS7vQ
Not 100% Sure If It Is Working :)
Enjoy :))))))

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If I Dont Get 3 People In The Discord I Will Not Post As Much CIDS

PSN : OfficalBoot

REBUG 4.75.1 DEX

-Aura

PS Staff Can You Test It And Change My Text To 100% Working If Its Working:)

CEX IS CRAP
LOVE THIS SHIT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: QM|T has joined the room.