Banned Console ID#7670

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggelosbilaj

Jul 9, 2018
if bitlsysbdbx wouldn't ban every cid he's seen right now, everyone would be playing with no problems e.x mods or rebug toolbox bullshit, Use a fucking SEN Enabler, delete webman, delete PSNPatch delete everything keep only SEN Enabler that does the job. Get multiman and CCAPI in case some other fkers like this guy do it on purpose and ban the CID get another free one then change it using CCAPI and everything's done. No problems no nothing.

Last edited:

Aggelosbilaj

Jul 9, 2018
yes I understand
I would even give to you CID, even for those guys who really need one not for some people using it and then are saying: 'oh shit, i used rebug toolbox and now it's banned could you give another one ?'
I would give another CID working if someone had been stolen by another person using a CID stealer. Then I would give him 1-2 more cids for him, I mean I am really helpful with other people, If I only had money with me.

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.