Banned Console ID #7678

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2018
CREDITS: Chris Modding *Original Console ID was posted with target ID: 82 (DEX) wich it gives an error code. So i just changed it to: target ID: 85 (Europe) to make it work).*

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Finalyyy
CREDITS: Chris Modding *Original Console ID was posted with target ID: 82 (DEX) wich it gives an error code. So i just changed it to: target ID: 85 (Europe) to make it work).*

hu

Aug 26, 2018
working frend

tankscid

Sep 4, 2018

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***[/QDOSs it work?

does it work

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.