Banned Console ID #79

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
(RAR Password: TeamSGK)
Yah install it in normal mode check in toolbox what mode you on.
Run pkg if you stuck message back.
man i installed it went to toolbox its was on normal and i got the same error and im using this ID ur one?? why still so hard man :/ lol

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
man i installed it went to toolbox its was on normal and i got the same error and im using this ID ur one?? why still so hard man :/ lol
are you band?
if so try using your own id see what error message you get restart the system go to eid cex in toolbox then sign inif the same message you might have to enter recovery mode and rebuild data

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
are you band?
if so try using your own id see what error message you get restart the system go to eid cex in toolbox then sign inif the same message you might have to enter recovery mode and rebuild data[/quoto]
im using ur id ???

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
are you band?
if so try using your own id see what error message you get restart the system go to eid cex in toolbox then sign inif the same message you might have to enter recovery mode and rebuild data
im using your CID?

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
try this one:
00000001008500091401E747E38E994D00000000000000000000000000000000

same message?
nopee doesnt work wtf happening man??? when i put EID5: (CEX) i exit toolbox and i go back into it and it says No changers back to No???

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
nopee doesnt work wtf happening man??? when i put EID5: (CEX) i exit toolbox and i go back into it and it says No changers back to No???

Thats normal after when you clicked on first time you should be greeted with a message that it was successfully done, now we got that out the way have you try to sign in now?

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
Thats normal after when you clicked on first time you should be greeted with a message that it was successfully done, now we got that out the way have you try to sign in now?
yeah man tried it still same error ?? :/
you have skype or something better to msg you on there? cause i really need help idunno what to do?

biktorrr

Nov 8, 2013
help! i cant go online

im on rogero 4.50 using psidpatch by stoker25.

"access from this system is banned or temporarily suspended"

DexModzHD

Active Poster
Oct 13, 2013
Is it finally banned just when I was going to go online.

Edit still working just checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.