Banned Console ID #8440

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are bad ban days, Thursday too.
I didn't know that , personally i have my original CID working, but I prefer to use these public ones to play online and i never use cheats or those hombrews for hacking, I just use to download and play games, dlcs etc, I'm surprised because the previous CID I picked from here, lasted like 1 week, I remember like a month ago many CIDs were posted here and they didn't last one single day, and i certainly know a lot of players here that uses CIDs for cheating in GTA and call of duty
 
Enjoy, it won't last long!

Disable syscalls and delete history, less than a minute of work that saves much more than a minute of online.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***[/hide]
Thanks i guess :/
 
All weekdays really, weekends aren't so bad
I forgot to say but thanks a lot, only someone that is looking for public CIDs know how hard it is, I only know this site and another one but is not so cool like this one, and it's really a hard work for all of you that are here giving us free CIDs , that's why I hate those noobs that use cheats non stop in games then they are here complaining because they don't find new CIDs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88srcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!