Banned Console ID #8440

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone reading this

Psn patch really doesn't help I've bought multiple vids and they all lasted one hour I always asked myself why then I tried something else
So I bought another one and it lasted 1 month

Here's what I did I turned of my wifi from the system
And I loaded my copied gta
The I went to send enabler then I picked patch all then full cfw patch
I disabled cfw syscalls then I turn on my wifi on my system so yeah be careful and oh yeah also use ps ninja may just work for me but yeah try your luck







And cidguy I was wondering where can I buy an id from you your last and I appreciate you






All this auto correct I'm gonna turn it off out here messing with my spelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!