Banned Console ID 851

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diskreet

Mar 4, 2014
There is no way to stop these idiots modding the mentioned cod games. because CIDs are freely available. Lots of them doesn't really care. What i suggest is to post ones that works but banned on Ghost GTAV and BO2... or just don't post CIDs anymore. Post a working one and i can guarantee you guys that it will be banned within minutes.

Reactions: bachaelbachi

diskreet

Mar 4, 2014
Just Banned! Lol I Tried Modding Ghosts On Accident ): Banned Post Another Please
You sir are the reason why the CID's gets banned so quickly. There is no such things as an accident when it comes to modding a certain game... You're a dumbass! if you think we're gonna buy you're accident BS.

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Just Banned! Lol I Tried Modding Ghosts On Accident ): Banned Post Another Please
wat
This is like to say : wooow there is a BIG RED BUTTON that if pressed it will destroy everything!! It is defended by 120.000 obstacles but for ACCIDENT I passed all obstacles and pressed the button

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.