Banned Console ID #8592

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I still got the error but I found a fix if u guys see the I'd that's working in the bottom and when u lit it on ur ps3 it gives u the ip ban error but now there is this I'd so if u still have that error after putting this id then do this so after u open ur ps3 u want 2 put it then banned ip id at the bottom turn off ur media connection and after that wait five minutes and put on this id and login, I also recommend u use ccapi for this and if this doesn't work than sry guys
 
So I still got the error but I found a fix if u guys see the I'd that's working in the bottom and when u lit it on ur ps3 it gives u the ip ban error but now there is this I'd so if u still have that error after putting this id then do this so after u open ur ps3 u want 2 put it then banned ip id at the bottom turn off ur media connection and after that wait five minutes and put on this id and login, I also recommend u use ccapi for this and if this doesn't work than sry guys
I meant this Id not the other one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".