Banned Console ID #8605

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so do you keep tapping log in till it lets you? you also get the code trying to log in? im on cfw dex 4.84
IDK I wait for 2-3 hours or even few hours until it lets me login. If I log in once and signed out, the next time I sign in it gives me the error.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Saliem
IDK I wait for 2-3 hours or even few hours until it lets me login. If I log in once and signed out, the next time I sign in it gives me the error.
The exact same thing happens to me,if it doesn't sign in just go into YouTube and watch for a little while offline then try and sign in and it'll sign in,or try and play a game offline,like CoD or something,that's what I do,I play 1 game of CoD offline then I sign in and it works
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!