Console id generator?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_H@ckz

Oct 23, 2013
Adelaide
Hey guys, I was just wondering if their was a working console id generator that will work on a windows 7 computer? Or one that would work on a 4.46 DEX ps3? Please help.

EndeRx

Dec 16, 2013
not true.
the generator for this is floating around this forum somewhere, it works just fine, takes forever to find a CID though. I've made my own and need some help testing CIDs though, basically the same concept as the one in the video, just a few adjustments to the code, generated a few valid ones already! sadly they were already banned, lol but if you want it let me know and I'll post a link.

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
not true.
the generator for this is floating around this forum somewhere, it works just fine, takes forever to find a CID though. I've made my own and need some help testing CIDs though, basically the same concept as the one in the video, just a few adjustments to the code, generated a few valid ones already! sadly they were already banned, lol but if you want it let me know and I'll post a link.
Send me the link I'll help and test some id's

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
not true.

Keep it up pal:D
You know the odds right? Hope your version is more accurate:) good luck:)

Not for me but you never know;)

roughwinds

Nov 13, 2013
You guys really buy what a 2 posts dude is saying? There is no Console ID generator, they just generate random numbers which could or could not end up being a valid ID. The odds of It being valid are lower then the odds of you becoming a millionaire, yeah, some people actually did the math.

Common sense if enough to figure out that CIDs generators are fake, If they weren't they would either be everywhere or kept in private between developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DankElliot has posted a new reply in the thread "List of 146 Games Mega Links + No Torrents...