Console id serial code program in development

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

spyro2670

Nov 15, 2013
Hello everybody
I am trying to solve the code behind generating console id's. Console id's are generated based on the serial code of your ps3 located on the back of your ps3. Now to crack the code i need some console id, they must be banned :) so you dont think i am stealing from you lol.

I want some of you to pm your banned old cids and your serial Id, i want them to be the same region, so I can try to find the code to generating console id's.

Dont know if i posted in the correct thread.

CID4LIFE

Jan 13, 2015
Hello everybody
I am trying to solve the code behind generating console id's. Console id's are generated based on the serial code of your ps3 located on the back of your ps3. Now to crack the code i need some console id, they must be banned :) so you dont think i am stealing from you lol.

I want some of you to pm your banned old cids and your serial Id, i want them to be the same region, so I can try to find the code to generating console id's.

Dont know if i posted in the correct thread.
This is not the correct section ONLY CID HERE!!!

mojo

Active Poster
May 28, 2014
Sony
Bro the chance that you will generate a console id which is working is 1 to 1.000.000 :(
You need a lot of luck to get a working one
Sorry for my bad english, I am german

CID4LIFE

Jan 13, 2015
just shut up, he tries to help us!!
Also From Lacine:
Hello CC members, i'm Lachine, today i'm making this thread to inform you about an important thing:
if a member posts an useless thread instead of a console id in the console id's section, will be banned for 24 hours without any warning

Thank You

spyro2670

Nov 15, 2013
I know it is all written in the devwiki, but developer thedarkprogrammer is also studying the structure of how console id's are generated. It appears that they are generated with the system from the serial id.

I need the serial id as well, not only cid

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
well i always thought that the majority of a console id was randomised, but if this is true then this could be so so cool :D

spyro2670

Nov 15, 2013
Come on guys! send me banned cids with their serial so I can create a gui that generates VALID console id from serial code. Come on is there no one who wants to help :? REMEMBER I NEED THE SERIAL AS WEEL!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.