Banned CONSOLE ID UNBANNED ON ALL GAMES AND PSN

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Well your not very smart for breaking the rules twice. And freaking sharing viruses and no tools can unban cids you stupid kid.

BornaFN, I appreciate your post and thanks for the CID, but you don't need to insult @ahmedselmi00
I know he posted a link to another site, and of course he musn't post other links anymore, but he said is wasn't sure about that thing of " unbanning CIDS " and what all he wanted was to know if that is possible or not

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014
BornaFN, I appreciate your post and thanks for the CID, but you don't need to insult @ahmedselmi00
I know he posted a link to another site, and of course he musn't post other links anymore, but he said is wasn't sure about that thing of " unbanning CIDS " and what all he wanted was to know if that is possible or not
Bro i was very mad at the moment cause the other kid was copying my CID so i automatically thaught that Ahmed was that kid so Ahmed i am very sorry. It was highly disrepctful from my part to say that to you. Again Sorry

Reactions: ZackGivesFrogs

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Kist i clearly posted it first i even have proof lol. Can i post a link to Gyazo or tinypic here it is proof
I know you did :D

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014
guys, after i installed PSN Patch i cant load any games from multiman !!! why?
Bro you only have to press SQUARE i believe dont press spoof and disable cfw cause that disables the games first open multiman then spoof it like you did

Reactions: MskonHacker

MskonHacker

May 9, 2014
i have more problem, i deleted psn patch and install again but i cant doing any thing in psn patch !!!

StayRekt

Console ID Poster
Jul 14, 2014
Thanks for notyfing me guys. I would really appreciate if you would pm me as well :) So i get an email if im outside so i can change the status to BANNED

Reactions: teddy19901
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "gta5 give cars to friends glitch".