Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Then why don't you go ahead and share one mate? We'd be very grateful.
People don't respect public id's that get posted, they go and play bo2 etc and get it banned, then whine for more when it DOES get banned, the one i have at the moment is from my ofw ps3 and i've been using it for a month.

Reactions: AuToMaTiCk

annern55

Dec 3, 2013
People don't respect public id's that get posted, they go and play bo2 etc and get it banned.
You can't say that's the majority of this community. There's just a couple of those 10 year olds who fucks it all up. I've never touched bo2 once on a public cID.
I understand your point of view though, if we could just somehow avoid the idiots who does so that would be great.

Reactions: BritishModder-

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
You can't say that's the majority of this community. There's just a couple of those 10 year olds who fucks it all up. I've never touched bo2 once on a public cID.
I understand your point of view though, if we could just somehow avoid the idiots who does so that would be great.
I've tryed getting crunch to add hide tags to where someone would have to post to see the id but he turned the idea down, i would like to see who is going to be using it.

Murk u got skype??
Pklover2562

annern55

Dec 3, 2013
I've tryed getting crunch to add hide tags to where someone would have to post to see the id but he turned the idea down, i would like to see who is going to be using it.
Yeah, that is a great idea! I've seen some forums with it and I think it's ingenious.
Some just take the ID and doesn't even say thanks, or leave a like.

Jan 7, 2014
I actually never touched Bo2 or ghost cos I don't have the game and I don't like them I only play mw2 cod for and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Brandonkoppers has started a new thread called "Find Prettys Womans in your city for night" in...