Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
how am i trollin? i did get banned 2 times.. bans dont work i just make a new account
You did not get banned two times, it is okay for a moderator to warn a user before actually giving them a warning point, as i am doing with you, enough now last warning.

Bre3ze

Jan 8, 2014
You did not get banned two times, it is okay for a moderator to warn a user before actually giving them a warning point, as i am doing with you, enough now last warning.
:trolol:do it ill be back like always trolling this website cause of its corrupt moderator:troll:

dylan

Oct 24, 2013
ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I BUY SOME PRIVATE CID PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Would just like to inform you all that i contacted crunch about him and he is now ip banned, continue on with your conversations :)
We aware, that only works under static IP connections, nowadays most ISPs rather dynamic IP addressing unless user explicitly pays more for a static one. I rather erasing any sign of existance as my fav antitroll policy, u know u dont have to play his game if u can just apply good old censorship. If u react to the troll u become the flamer ^^#

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
ANYONE KNOW WHERE CAN I BUY SOME PRIVATE CID PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Facebook is full of vendors, but prices are growing lately. Used to be easy to buy cid packs, but its no longer so easy.

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
This gif never gets old xD
ban-button-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: xX_Mr_Shakos_Xx
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: awmen is our newest member. Welcome!