Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DK_YOUR_DADDY

Dec 19, 2013
I feel as if sony would check the console id that you first signed in with, not the one you're currently on. ;c

No they dont get any Console ID till you get reported cuz first they check the IP then they look for the console ID to banned it to make sure you wont be on anymore

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
Hello Console Crunch, Today I bring you a way that I have keep my Console ID form not getting BANNED.

Which I have been doing for a little over a 3 Months now!! HOPE YOU FINE THIS HELPFUL AND GIVE IT LIKE.

1. You must download “Quick Console Manager By Enstone for CEX/DEX

2. Install “Quick Console Manager By Enstone for CEX/DEX” and START IT.

3. SET a Console ID that isn’t banned to your PS3 and SIGN IN.

4. GET ONLINE ON THE GAME YOU WANT TO MOD!!

5. Then SET A NEW CONSOLE ID THATS BANNED

6. This way they don’t get your Real Console ID you are USING

Hope you do this, that way the Console IDs we last a while
Old news bro already posted. But thanks anyways

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
I feel as if sony would check the console id that you first signed in with, not the one you're currently on. ;c
Me 2o_OWhen you sign in don't they record cid psid mac psn account and ip.:confused:

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
wat about if i play bo2?huh HUH?:trolol:or i might call sony and tell em to ban it;) wich one should i do?
lol Black ops 2:laughing: oh no bo2:love: away you go! Whats sonys number i'll ring em for you pal:p

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
since id gets recorded between the time frame of CIDS posted on site and plp scrambling to log straight into the id b4 ban you would think they would notice over 1000s of ip address loged onto one CID and plp wonder why they get banned so quick. we need a private ID selection with a reward system im happy to give away free private IDs but will be a little while till i get new bulk of ps3s but cant do it alone we all need to stick together and make it more like a family reward plp for good behavior but only one id per person this would promote good behavior and draw more plp to sign up for this site :) anyone have any ideas? criticism is welcome

Reactions: JO65

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
since id gets recorded between the time frame of CIDS posted on site and plp scrambling to log straight into the id b4 ban you would think they would notice over 1000s of ip address loged onto one CID and plp wonder why they get banned so quick. we need a private ID selection with a reward system im happy to give away free private IDs but will be a little while till i get new bulk of ps3s but cant do it alone we all need to stick together and make it more like a family reward plp for good behavior but only one id per person this would promote good behavior and draw more plp to sign up for this site :) anyone have any ideas? criticism is welcome
I'm sure they know! as you will be aware. But why that's the question? WHY SONY? why no banned yet? ip ban everyone on that id? lol:confused: Update soon? hmmm.....
Your idea sounds tops mate "good behavior" awesome!:D I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    for ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    my graphics
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    i generated monkeyman
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!