Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
And how secure do you think using your original id with psn patch is?
CEX + CFW Habib 4.50 + multiman STEALTH + psnpatch, only bd dumps emulated with disc inside drive, no psn titles, no fake dlc licenses, no cheating at all, no proxy, no spoof. Yet to be banned on any of my private cids, even the original one. tmapi/ccapi is a nogo for stealth, both can be detected if installed even if u are not using them. All the dark stuff/scene research goes inside a different ps3 and a different account, wich i feed with public cids that i know will die anyway ^^
As a sidenote, i have to add text messages, chat roms and home interactions are logged by big bro, but not voice chats.

Reactions: LeTeM_H8 and Barry

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
no idea as i use normal version with psn patch all good :cool:
After u install multiman, u run certain self executable using multiman file explorer so a copy of the multiman u installed integrates inside the operating system. After that, u uninstall the normal copy and its all set, stealthman even updates by its own. It gets invoked using "Install Package Files 2.0". U need a cfw supporting the stealth toolset, so far Habib seems the most stable choice for me. self is easy to find but i own a copy if interested, tought i would never run bytecode if i dont thrust the source ^^#

Reactions: Barry

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Ahm dont forget to login only while inside a game, log out before quitting the game. Most validations happen only while OS is inside XMB and has control over all the cores.

Reactions: Younis

bana

Nov 16, 2013
yo guys i think we might be getting more banned now cause m clan HFH just released a bops2 patch its sick and scrubs are going to be using it and geting us banned :( just saying!

goldopss3

Nov 25, 2013
that's bad if you know that you can not play that shit play that damn game .. and then the losers are the ones who did not play because we know what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.