Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
YOU SHOW ME RESPECT ILL RESPECT YOU YOU SHOW ME DISRESPECT

ASK YOUR SELF THAT I WONT REPLY IF YOU DONT REPLY ??? IM JUST FOLLOWING THE SP CALLED MODERATORS LEAD NEXT TIME RESPECT OTHERS AND U WILL GET RESPECTED...WE_THE_UNKNOWN
I don't need, nor do i want your respect :) as i stated earlier you're just a 12 year old kid.

Reactions: Astrophic

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
AWWW YOU THE CRY BABY THAT MADE A POST ABOUT LEAVING THIS SITE LOL AWW SOMEBODY MUST OF HURT YOUR FEELINGS THAT DAY POOR BABY
I Love you man big homo :heart::Dlmao:laughing: skype buddy?
My kind of *****. skype ???

Last edited:

dylan

Oct 24, 2013
Come On someone Release A DAMN CID I haven't played in almost over a week and all these little noobs hack bo2 like DUMB*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTXRGU

Nov 16, 2013
Dachau (Germany)
Fucking stop, i tested it myself with a private id that only me and my friend had i got bo2 open went in like 3 games, got my acc banned 20 mins later the cid was banned, don't sit there and tell me that bo2 has nothing to do with getting the console id banned.

Lol i played over a Month with my last OFW ID in Black Ops 2. If you don't trust me: Add my account in PSN: MTXRGU_BO2 I host zombies all the time and i never get an bann on Rebug. And consoleIDs (OFW) don't get banned in bo2 in 20 Minutes...

Reactions: SHaDY MoDz

warlock66666

Jan 18, 2014
hey crunch it sharkey i was banned last night i know im not supose to be here but after i was removed again of stating a point this is how plp get treated by your staff for having an opion
We_The_Unknown said: ↑
just like u are now ur abusing your moderator power plus i believe u said the word bitchy in one of your comments on a page maybe you should ban yourself for using foul language aint that right crunch because i swear i was banned from this site for that ??????...
MuRKiCiDaL
WE_THE_UNKNOWNClick to expand...Do you want to **** with me as well? because i was talking to crunch when i banned them, he approved.
at the end of the day m8 i said my private ids still work after modding for months and account with RTE ccapi and i was bonbarded with abuse of your staff member thes no need for it just read the posts for yourself im no next top end modirator but i had something to say from my experiance and even was looking at proving it to and i get blasted by your staff when i says id prove myself weres your proof i get banned even had to creat a new account and say look ill prove it wth the help of other staff members because im not being made to be a lier or a troll he banns me staright away again . and after that another user put this above we_the_unknown quoted this and MuRKiCiaL respondswith this . thats no way to treat plp if it was sum kid in the street id bust the mouth off the C**T this is just pushing plp away just plz look into it and put a stop to this power trip shit coz its not fair on little man (new users) thought modding was all about learning and new ideas but u cant learn if you dont listen

warlock66666

Jan 18, 2014
hey crunch it sharkey i was banned last night i know im not supose to be here but after i was removed again of stating a point this is how plp get treated by your staff for having an opion
We_The_Unknown said: ↑
just like u are now ur abusing your moderator power plus i believe u said the word bitchy in one of your comments on a page maybe you should ban yourself for using foul language aint that right crunch because i swear i was banned from this site for that ??????...
MuRKiCiDaL
WE_THE_UNKNOWNClick to expand...Do you want to **** with me as well? because i was talking to crunch when i banned them, he approved.
at the end of the day m8 i said my private ids still work after modding for months and account with RTE ccapi and i was bonbarded with abuse of your staff member thes no need for it just read the posts for yourself im no next top end modirator but i had something to say from my experiance and even was looking at proving it to and i get blasted by your staff when i says id prove myself weres your proof i get banned even had to creat a new account and say look ill prove it wth the help of other staff members because im not being made to be a lier or a troll he banns me staright away again . and after that another user put this above we_the_unknown quoted this and MuRKiCiaL respondswith this . thats no way to treat plp if it was sum kid in the street id bust the mouth off the C**T this is just pushing plp away just plz look into it and put a stop to this power trip shit coz its not fair on little man (new users) thought modding was all about learning and new ideas but u cant learn if you dont listen

Reactions: LeTeM_H8
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.