Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON HE STARTED WITH ME AS U CAN SEE WHEN YOU OPEN THIS THREAD IT SAYS NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR BUT IF YOU SO CALLED MODERATORS ABUSE NOTHING HAPPENS I HAVE WITNESSED THIS COUPLE OF TIMES THIS IS UNFAIR AND SHOWS FAVORITISM THIS IS COMPLETE BULL SHIT
Build a bridge and get over it!!!! Find a new site

Reactions: Roar

ih8working

Oct 13, 2013
If people have that much of a problem with the Mods or Site you can just leave. You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. Making new accounts to spam your opinion is pointless when you can just go to another site. So please stop and leave Because we really don't care....

warlock66666

Jan 18, 2014
If people have that much of a problem with the Mods or Site you can just leave. You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. Making new accounts to spam your opinion is pointless when you can just go to another site. So please stop and leave Because we really don't care....
one persn i have a problem with you wouldnt put up with being miss treated i like the site and one modder is abusing users its just not on if you just leave it then nothing gets done

ih8working

Oct 13, 2013
Well to be honest i didn't even fully understand what has been going on. all i saw was somebody going on a rampage for no reason. So i just took the sites side because of that. Explain yourself before you go on like that so more people will listen and take your side. Anyway this is a CID Discussion so i am done talking on here.....

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Thanks Advice!!
I have not bkpps3.bin!! please, DL Link. and csid Generate, use e3 flasher?
You need to downgrade a ps3 with a valid console id with an e3 flasher to get bkpps3.bin. No dl link. Yes e3 flasher.:D

Reactions: codmadz231
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Leox has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".