Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Logan and what kind of game shall we play ?
If u didn't notice there is 9 other call of dutys and u have a cfw ps3 you have the power to download any of the games so you tell me why u can't play any other call of duty

Mexy1

Nov 14, 2013
If you are o e of the people playing bo2 # getafuckinclue #stopgetingusbanned #fuc*ingasshole
You play what you want to play on your PS3 we play what we want on our ps3 end of subject , and one more thing watch the language
And another thing thank Barry for CID

pcwhockey18

Dec 2, 2013
You play what you want to play on your PS3 we play what we want on our ps3 end of subject , and one more thing watch the language
And another thing thank Barry for CID

I half agree with you but in my opinion I think the people that are trying to get online to play games like Call of Duty and GTA V are basically slapping Barry in the face. He is putting in all this work to get people valid CID's and then people just get them banned in 5 min. I think people should be considerate to others and do whatever they can to NOT get the CID's banned. Obviously people are going to do what they want but I think people need to respect the rest of us and watch what they are doing when they get online. All my opinions of course so take it with a grain of salt.

Also a HUGE thanks to Barry for all your hard work you put in.

Reactions: teh1447 and Mexy1

Mexy1

Nov 14, 2013
[
I half agree with you but in my opinion I think the people that are trying to get online to play games like Call of Duty and GTA V are basically slapping Barry in the face. He is putting in all this work to get people valid CID's and then people just get them banned in 5 min. I think people should be considerate to others and do whatever they can to NOT get the CID's banned. Obviously people are going to do what they want but I think people need to respect the rest of us and watch what they are doing when they get online. All my opinions of course so take it with a grain of salt.

Also a HUGE thanks to Barry for all your hard work you put in.
If I remember correctly most users playing GTAV and COD Ghost i am not the only one who play this games please verifi older post with CID and you will se what the users play

pcwhockey18

Dec 2, 2013
[

If I remember correctly most users playing GTAV and COD Ghost i am not the only one who play this games please verifi older post with CID and you will se what the users play

Again, in my opinion I don't think people should be playing those games online, and if they do, personally, I feel like those users should use OFW. I could be wrong, but I feel like those are the games that Sony is targeting.

Mexy1

Nov 14, 2013
The main reason that sony banned the CID are becouse a lots of users sign in from the some CID .

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.