Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
You play what you want to play on your PS3 we play what we want on our ps3 end of subject , and one more thing watch the language
And another thing thank Barry for CID
Reason why he said that is cause people is getting the CID banned from bo2. And then they cry to Barry for a new CID "SMH"

Reactions: pcwhockey18

Mexy1

Nov 14, 2013
Reason why he said that is cause people is getting the CID banned from bo2. And then they cry to Barry for a new CID "SMH"
No man The main reason that sony banned the CID are becouse a lots of users sign in from the some CID .
i don't think i cry for a CID i appreciate what barry and the rest are doing for the community and if you dont want to play GTA 5 or COD is your problem not main
i have an idea lets ask berry what games shall we play ok and we stop arguing each other .

Reactions: Logan

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
No man The main reason that sony banned the CID are becouse a lots of users sign in from the some CID .
i don't think i cry for a CID i appreciate what barry and the rest are doing for the community and if you dont want to play GTA 5 or COD is your problem not main
i have an idea lets ask berry what games shall we play ok and we stop arguing each other .
Okay let's ask him

Reactions: bana and Mexy1

Josh Dudley

Dec 7, 2013
hey guys like I have said before in kinda new to this stuff but I have been using #150 for a coup of hours now... is it bad to stay online while it's banned? Because I have been online for probably a hour after its been banned... is it bad to do this or will it just eventually kick me off with no problems to my ps3 or account? appreciate any help givin. I'm about to leave my house for about half an hour would it be bad to keep my account signed in so I might sill be online when I get back? Thanks everyone

ItzCooNs

Oct 28, 2013
Nah U Will Be Fine, Eventually It Will Just Kick U Off After So Many Hours After The Id Was Banned

NFFB

Nov 20, 2013
you can stay loggend in and it will still work when u get back online...... as long ass you dont have the sleep on your ps3 set to 20mins

Josh Dudley

Dec 7, 2013
ok thanks guys for the quick reply... but I guess I shouldn't have expected any less because mass people on here are probably like me last night with their eyes flies to this sure with there mouse or whatever hovering over the refresh botton lmao

Reactions: iProModzX
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!