Console IDs

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

roughwinds

Nov 13, 2013
I don't think that making CIDs available for everyone is doing any good to this forum. You're getting a few hundred people that just come here for the CIDs while not contributing with anything. Limiting CIDs to a more active minority would be probably a better idea as It would actually be an incentive for people to stay here, not only that, CIDs would be used by a lower amount of people probably making them get banned less often, which would also work in favor of the active people here which would be the only ones with access to them.

I also think It would be a good idea to provide a more private CID, which would be shared but wouldn't be free, thus even less people would use It and since they're paying for It, they will probably be a bit more careful and use tools to hide CFW/homebrew from Sony, which would make It last even longer.

Prefix

Nov 18, 2013
I think it would be better to instead of publically post them have force register to show link and put the CID's in a text file download like a PSNPATCH.cfg or something. So noobs won't know how to find it.

roughwinds

Nov 13, 2013
I think it would be better to instead of publically post them have force register to show link and put the CID's in a text file download like a PSNPATCH.cfg or something. So noobs won't know how to find it.
I thought you had to register to see the CIDs, That would be better than the current way It is now, but It takes a few seconds to register and people would still have access to them without contributing to the forum.

Not a good Idea :D
Why? I'd say you're just thinking about yourself and not the forum. I'm a new member here too and this suggestion would obviously affect me but I can see It doing more good than harm to this forum.

Reactions: St1r760 and Younis

Popamarlin69

Oct 26, 2013
I'm tired of all the cheaters who waste the ids playing pirated gamed do that shit offline. Rename multiman GAMES folder to JEUX then use psnpatch to delete history and avoid playing a pirated copy of cod ghost with wallhack. That shit is so boring to me. I used to hack the shit out of mw3 and the fact i had mods made it funner but i lost interest. What Im saying is drop the mods if you don't want to get a cid banned. And second my cousin was using wallhack, UAV mod on mw3 and he still died while trying to get a MOAB LOL so he ragequited. And we played the Wii u

Reactions: Younis

Javid

Nov 19, 2013
I don't think that making CIDs available for everyone is doing any good to this forum. You're getting a few hundred people that just come here for the CIDs while not contributing with anything. Limiting CIDs to a more active minority would be probably a better idea as It would actually be an incentive for people to stay here, not only that, CIDs would be used by a lower amount of people probably making them get banned less often, which would also work in favor of the active people here which would be the only ones with access to them.

I also think It would be a good idea to provide a more private CID, which would be shared but wouldn't be free, thus even less people would use It and since they're paying for It, they will probably be a bit more careful and use tools to hide CFW/homebrew from Sony, which would make It last even longer.
As far as I know it is only my who has actually posted my own cids in the past, the others are from other forum websites and thousands use them, even if they don't mod games etc, psn gets monitored and they can see 1 cid from hundreds of location

Reactions: xSlayerBladeMods

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
It would be better off that way.

MasterBen

Nov 6, 2013
I think you guys are over thinking it. People come to ConsoleCrunch beacuse the Console Id's over here are soo easily accessable, even to 'noobs'. If you start making them exclusive, someone will just leak them from the exclusive section, onto their own site, and drive the 'noobs' over there.

Reactions: Younis

TheAsblack

Dec 2, 2013
Spain

I disagree with you AT ALL. If you stop posting in this forum post id ran out and many people will go to other forums

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013
I disagree as well, maybe we should just release 1 CID every 24 hours at a specific time. Once I am logged in, I stayed loged it until I get signed out, which is usually about 2 days. I think we waste IDs by posting multiple ones daily l. I don't Mod everyday because it takes all the fun out of games.

Reactions: Amanda and Younis

roughwinds

Nov 13, 2013
I disagree with you AT ALL. If you stop posting in this forum post id ran out and many people will go to other forums
You're pretty much saying this forum sucks. PSX Scene doesn't give free IDs and yet It has have active people, same goes for PS3 News or PS3 Hax. If Console Crunch really need to give incentives for members to stay here, It's probably because the forum Itself isn't good. Which is true, right now console crunch is basically just a shitload of people trying to leech content and get free IDs, you can't make a fun forum with that kind of community.

lol this website is supposed to be just for console id bro wtf
This is exactly the problem, people see console crunch as free console ids... seriously, I'm a bit disappointed at how this bothers me more than any other administrator.

Venomz

Nov 2, 2013

Good point, maybe you have to have your status as an Active Member before being able to view CID's.

atomic714

Active Poster
Nov 30, 2013

This BS sounds like some shit from console crunch . org -_- Pay for a console id that's going to get banned anyways if I want to pay I would just go to consolecrunch.com I disagree with you on some parts

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
That's possible in phpBB, IPB and vBulletin so I'm pretty sure that It's possible with XenForo too, specially because It's done by some old vBulletin developers and I doubt they would remove this kind of feature.
The only thing I know that we can do Is add the [hide] code so that people would have to post to see it

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.