ConsoleCrunch Official Giveaways.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

George Fatnutz

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 16, 2014
Ƥuℛe ֆω∀Ɠ__Anonymous
Welcome everyone at ConsoleCrunch. Today Me and @YoshiOglet are starting an official site giveaway Team. It Will be hosted Every two weeks on Monday's and we select winners at Random. We will be giving away OCCASIONAL CID's, Recoveries for Grand Theft Auto 5 and all Call Of Duty Games that are safe to mod on. We will occasionally Host modded lobbies as awards and modded account Made by @CrEaTiiOn_zRTM. To enter our giveaway, simply post in the comments "I WANT TO WIN", and you will be entered. If you post multiple comments or use multiple accounts, you will be disqualified. GOOD LUCK!
MEMBERS: ↝#ƓΣöℜᎶΣ↜ Team Leader
@YoshiOglet
@CrEaTiiOn_zRTM
@∞CTFɤC∞

If you are interested in Being apart of Our Giveaway team, You must message me and You may be selected.

Last edited:

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
"I WANT TO WIN" :troll:

JaedenModz

May 5, 2021
Welcome everyone at ConsoleCrunch. Today Me and @YoshiOglet are starting an official site giveaway Team. It Will be hosted Every two weeks on Monday's and we select winners at Random. We will be giving away OCCASIONAL CID's, Recoveries for Grand Theft Auto 5 and all Call Of Duty Games that are safe to mod on. We will occasionally Host modded lobbies as awards and modded account Made by @CrEaTiiOn_zRTM. To enter our giveaway, simply post in the comments "I WANT TO WIN", and you will be entered. If you post multiple comments or use multiple accounts, you will be disqualified. GOOD LUCK!
@YoshiOglet
@CrEaTiiOn_zRTM
@∞CTFɤC∞

If you are interested in Being apart of Our Giveaway team, You must message me and You may be selected.[/QUOTE
@YoshiOglet
@CrEaTiiOn_zRTM
@∞CTFɤC∞

If you are interested in Being apart of Our Giveaway team, You must message me and You may be selected.
I want to win

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!