PS3 Desire Engine v10 Cracked | Non Host | Aimbot | Curved Bullets | Cracked | iSkoll | OLDSCHOOLMODZ

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Jun 30, 2015
Hey kids so recently you might have noticed the servers of non host menu known as 'Desire Engine' had been down.
This is for all the fellows who have bought the menu but the make (OLDSCHOOLMODZ) As always messes up. The servers are back on yes but what about the peps
who didn't want to buy the crappy menu for $20. As the Creator's history been showing he simply just drops his old menu and makes a new design to charge people again.
This took me less than 5 mins. Enough Talk lets get started.

Requirements:
.Sprx Cracked (Just Sprx)
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Both Compressed (.Sprx & Key.txt) : ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

How to Install:
You put the eboot in the regular location you do for all of your eboots, and copy the "Desire Engine" folder to Dev_Hdd0/tmp/ (Yes the whole folder)
For Key Put in like 10 Zeros and save it.

Preview:

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Enjoy. And Follow @iSkoll Basically Everywhere
Thx alot !!!!!!!

magnum

Jul 12, 2015
Hey kids so recently you might have noticed the servers of non host menu known as 'Desire Engine' had been down.
This is for all the fellows who have bought the menu but the make (OLDSCHOOLMODZ) As always messes up. The servers are back on yes but what about the peps
who didn't want to buy the crappy menu for $20. As the Creator's history been showing he simply just drops his old menu and makes a new design to charge people again.
This took me less than 5 mins. Enough Talk lets get started.

Requirements:
.Sprx Cracked (Just Sprx)
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Both Compressed (.Sprx & Key.txt) : ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

How to Install:
You put the eboot in the regular location you do for all of your eboots, and copy the "Desire Engine" folder to Dev_Hdd0/tmp/ (Yes the whole folder)
For Key Put in like 10 Zeros and save it.

Preview:

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Enjoy. And Follow @iSkoll Basically Everywhere
Thankz u sooo much

FaMoUz

Dec 19, 2014
**** u this shit is not cracked u just posted the sprx that OSM posted on Desireengine.net

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    и как его скачать
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go on to your ps3 go to the contraler tap scroll up and there will be the updates of all the games you got installd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    installed
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the link i send in chat is the 1.12 apk update file
  • @ Vuticopik:
    "Файл, который вы пытаетесь загрузить, больше не существует" - вот что пишет при загрузке.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea its a old update you trying to install let me see if i can find you one
  • @ Vuticopik:
    good
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Отлично
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im not allowed to do this but i cant find something els so here is a link to all updates you have to make acc on there to do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o crap this dont work damn
  • @ Vuticopik:
    yes
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я хотел бы спросить, возможно ли это для цифровой GTA 5 на PS3, потому что я узнал, что есть версии только для дисковой версии GTA.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    digital or disc dont matter mutch its about bles and blus versions
  • @ Vuticopik:
    ок, я сейчас посмотрю
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry to say i cant find any working download link you best change is to look on Youtube or google to see if you can find any working update links
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я этим пользовался, скачивал патчи и обновления, не помогло и после одного видео наткнулся на ваш сайт
  • @ Vuticopik:
    if necessary I have BLES files
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я имел в виду «Мне нужны файлы BLES»
  • @ Vuticopik:
    может быть, мы сможем поговорить
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have blus then donwload blus
    +1
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on google type in gta 5 ps3 all updates youwill see a link for all downloads
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
    @ QM|T_JinX: see ya