PS3 Destiny 1 PS3 CFW Informational Thread

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Oblituarius

Nov 25, 2017
Hey everyone. So I've been playing D1 since Alpha, and I enjoy it.
Now, I usually play on PC or PS4 because there is just more content there and it's easier, but I like to come back to my PS3 and sometimes just RTM for pure fun.

I've been reading/hypothesizing how to play fine on CFW for some time. I left my PS3 alone for almost a year when I kept getting the accounts I played on banned or making your PS3 crash, sometimes requiring a Restore Defaults.

Thanks to user prestonmills we now know that CCAPI is the reason the PS3 crashes and I've tested that myself and can confirm it is true.

Through some testing, I managed to have longer playing sessions, while still using an RTM Tool.
These were the first steps I figured out for playing at first.

Please make sure to have the latest CCAPI both on your PC and also update it on your console.
1) Download the DestinyRTM
2) Start PS3
3) If you have CCAPI installed (not the app, but the plugin) uninstall it. If you don't have it installed, don't do anything here.
4) Load your game with multi-man
5) Unload multiMan

** This step is optional, but for account safety, I've been using it **
6) Load PSNPatch and keep X pressed.
** I do it with X because I already have a psnpatch.cfg on my console with a purchased disposable PSID and IDPS **

7) Start Destiny
8) Sign in to PSN while in-game
9) Select your character. You should load into orbit if done right.
10) Turn off the console with PS Button
11) Start PS3
12) Install CCAPI plugin
13) Let the console restart.
14) Load your game with multi-man
15) Unload multi-man
16) Load PSNPatch and keep X pressed.
17) Start Destiny
18) Sign in to PSN while in-game
19) Select your character. You should load into orbit if done right.
20) Load a mission/strike/patrol
21) Once you have landed, connect your RTM tool.

2) Uncompress files to a folder on your PC.
3) Download the Fake CCAPI DLLs
4) Uncompress files to the same folder as the RTM. Replace files.
5) Start PS3
6) Make sure you have the latest webMan installed.
7) If you have CCAPI installed (not the app, but the plugin) uninstall it. If you don't have it installed, don't do anything here.
8) Press R2 + Triangle on your controller to disable CFW calls and enable PSN.
9) Start Destiny
10) Sign in to PSN while in-game
11) Select your character
12) Load a mission/strike /patrol
13) Once your character is visible, start the RTM tool.
14) Check the CCAPI box, put your PS3 IP on the side, and click Connect.
15) Now click Attach, and a new window will pop up, make sure to select the option that says EBOOT.bin

Since then I've had sessions that I played and crashed, and I would just turn my PS3 on, then using Advanced Power Options I would do a Hard Reboot and start from step 13 onwards, most times it worked, sometimes I had to start from step 1.

Gettings that out of the way, I want to expand on this thread by talking about banned accounts. There isn't much information just from Googleing this past year that I've been able to use effectively so, I decided to do my testing.

Here are some results so far:
  • Account 1: RTM - 1 Hit Kill on Bosses only > Banned LVL 16
  • Account 2: RTM - 1 Hit Kill on Bosses only > Banned LVL 15
  • Account 3: RTM - Infinite Ammo, Enemies Ignore, No Recoil > Banned LVL 10
  • Account 4: NO RTM - CCAPI Still installed > Banned LVL 15
  • Account 5: RTM - No Recoil, Infinite Ammo (T), Infinite Power (T)- Used LVL 25 Token > Banned LVL 30 (PvP Only)
  • Account 6: NO RTM - NO CCAPI Installed > LVL 16 - Still up as of 9:24 PM Saturday, February 15, 2020 (CST)
    Edit1: Account 6 > LVL 20 - as of 9:44 PM Sunday, February 16, 2020 (CST)
    Edit2: Account 6 > LVL 25 - as of 4:10 PM Sunday, February 23, 2020 (CST)
    Edit3: Account 6 > LVL 29 - as of 5:41 PM Sunday, February 23, 2020 (CST)
    Edit4: Account 6 > LVL 32 - as of 10:56 PM Tuesday, March 17, 2020 (CST)
    Edit5: Account 6 > LVL 34 - as of 5:33 PM Wednesday, March 18, 2020 (CST)
    Edit6: Account 6 > LVL 38 - as of 8:43 PM Sunday, April 12, 2020 (CST)
    Edit10: Account 6 > LVL 39 - as of 6:27pm Sunday, February 14, 2021 (CST)
    Edit11: Account 6 > LVL 40 - around mid 2021. PSN account was banned somewhere between my last update and Dec 27th, 2021, no idea if I was banned on Destiny or not, need another testing account.
*(T): Stands for toggle.

I will try and keep this thread or post updated when I play on my PS3 and if I still find time worthy of playing D1 here.
Thanks for reading all this. If you have played D1 on PS3 I would like to hear your thoughts.

Edit7:
Since I had some time to spare, now that I power-leveled on D2, I decided to jump into D1 to have some fun for a while.
  • Account 7 > LVL 29 as of 2:00 PM Saturday, June 13, 2020 (CST)
    Banned with RTM - Spark used and only PvE.
  • Account 8 > LVL 31 as if 5:00 PM Saturday, June 13, 2020 (CST)
    Banned with RTM - Spark used and did both PvE and PvP (even soloed g(old) Crota just for the sake of it)
So far with the new version of Enstone's CCAPI (2.80 r7) crashes seem to be less frequent while using RTM. I also had to use "Longer Playing Sessions CCAPI + RTM" from above only twice. So far both accounts used without being toggled at all. I Will test again when I have time. Creating accounts back and back gets boring.
- No Recoil
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Power

Edit8:
  • Account 9 > LVL 31 Spark used - PvP Only as of 12:56 AM Saturday, June 20, 2020 (CST)
    - No Recoil (T)
    - Unlimited Ammo (T)
    No bans so far. I did toggle Unlimited Power twice in one match, to save it from being lost. Let's see if that gets the hit.
  • Edit9:
    Account 9 > LVL 35 - PvP Only - Banned as of 5:35 PM Thursday, June 25, 2020 (CST)This time the account seems to have lasted longer. I will try to not even tap Unlimited Power for the next test. Doing PvP only on PS3 is a pain, unless you play early in the morning, almost nobody after 2 pm (CST), and you have to play only the Weekly and Daily modes unless you want to keep re-queueing for hours.

Edit10:
After a long time without revisiting D1 on PS3, I had an urge to play it for a little bit. Now that I'm no longer super busy, I decided to start testing stuff again. I bought Beyond Light last week and I've played it for a little bit. Destiny 2's endgame has become a grind fest, and I don't enjoy it for more than 3 hours.
  • Account 10 > LVL 38 - PvE - Banned as of 6:27pm Sunday, February 14, 2021 (CST)
    RTM Enemies Ignore seems to be the safest option. I want to use No Recoil, but seems something gets triggered.

Edit 12:
  • Account 11 > LVL 38 - as of 00:12 Wednesday, December 29, 2021 (CST) - Using Inf Ammo and Ignore Enemies. Use boost to 25. Frequent crashes during my play session. We'll see how long it goes.
    Edit 13: LVL 40 237LL - as of 10:49 Thursday, December 30, 2021 (CST) - Doing well so far.
    Edit 14: 263LL - as of 01:13 Friday, December 31, 2021 (CST) - Still using only Unlimited Ammo and Ignore Enemies. It seems I've hit the jackpot.
    Edit 15: 307LL - as of 16:44 Friday, January 7, 2022 (CST). Tested running the game without unloading webMan, let's see if I get hit.
    Edit 16: 308LL - The grind has begun, I call this a win. I Will update if banned.
    Edit 17: 315LL - Challenge of the Elders is the best with RTM. Still holding on to doing Raids though.
  • Account 12: Using fake CCAPI for RTM (CCAPI uninstalled) running RTM through MAPI, using every single OP feature.
    Edit 16: LVL 28 - as of 23:17 Sunday, January 9, 2022 (CST) - I can't believe it, the MAPI swap worked, and the game has not crashed a single time, even using 1HitKO.
Edit 13:
Updated the RTM link, and edited some grammar stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Younis

bundy1988

Feb 14, 2020
Hey everyone. So I've been playing D1 since Alpha, and I really enjoy it.
Now, I usually play on PC or PS4 because there is just more content there and it's easier, but I like to come back to my PS3 and sometimes just RTM for pure fun.

I've been reading / hipothesising how to play fine on CFW for some time. I left my PS3 alone for almost a year when I kep getting the accounts I played on banned or making your PS3 crash, sometimes requiring a Restore Defaults.

Thanks to user prestonmills we now know that CCAPI is the reason the PS3 crashes and I've tested that myself and can confirm it is true.

Through some testing I managed to had longer playing sessions, while still using an RTM Tool.
This were the first steps I figured out for playing at first.

1) Start PS3
2) If you have CCAPI installed (not the app, but the plugin) uninstall it. If you don't have it installed, don't do anything here.
3) Load your game with multiMan
4) Unload multiMan

** This steps is optional, but for account safety I've been using it **
5) Load PSNPatch and keep X pressed.
** I do it with X because I already have a psnpatch.cfg on my console with a purchased disposable PSID and IDPS **

6) Start Destiny
7) Sign in to PSN while in game
8) Select your character. You should load into orbit if done right.
9) Turn off the console with PS Button
10) Start PS3
11) Install CCAPI plugin
12) Let console restart.
13) Load your game with multiMan
14) Unload multiMan
15) Load PSNPatch and keep X pressed.
16) Start Destiny
17) Sign in to PSN while in game
18) Select your character. You should load into orbit if done right.
19) Load a misson / strike / patrol
20) Once you have landed, connect your RTM tool.

Since then I've had sessions that I played and crashed, and I would just turn my PS3 on, then using Advanced Power Options I would do a Hard Reboot and start from step 13 onwards, most times it worked, sometimes I had to start from step 1.

Gettings that out of the way, I want to expand on this thread by talking about banned accounts. There isn't much information just from Googleing this past years that I've been able to use effectively and so, I decided to do my own testing.

• Account 1: RTM - 1 Hit Kill on Bosses only > Banned Lvl 16
    Account 2: RTM - 1 Hit Kill on Bosses only > Banned Lvl 15
    Account 3: RTM - Infinit Ammo, Enemies Ignore, No Recoil > Banned Lvl 10
    Account 4: NO RTM - CCAPI Still installed > Banned Lvl 15
    Account 5: RTM - No Recoil, Infinit Ammo (T), Infinit Power (T)- Used lvl 25 Token > Banned Lvl 30 (PvP Only)
    Account 6: NO RTM - NO CCAPI Installed > Lvl 16 - Still up as of 9:24 PM Saturday, February 15, 2020 (CST)
    Edit1: Account 6 > Lvl 20 - as of 9:44 PM Sunday, February 16, 2020 (CST)
    Edit2: Account 6 > Lvl 25 - as of 4:10 PM Sunday, February 23, 2020 (CST)
    Edit3: Account 6 > Lvl 29 - as of 5:41 PM Sunday, February 23, 2020 (CST)
    Edit4: Account 6 > Lvl 32 - as of 10:56 PM Tuesday, March 17, 2020 (CST)
    Edit5: Account 6 > Lvl 34 - as of 5:33 PM Wednesday, March 18, 2020 (CST)
*(T) : Stands for toggle.

I will try and keep this thread or post updated when I play on my PS3 and if I still find time worthy playing D1 here.
Thanks for reading all this. If you have played or play D1 on PS3 I would like to hear your thoughts.
YOU know bro your a legend man I have this problem and the only way I could every fix it was a CFW reinstall and re download destiny like you I could play for maybe half an hour like when you first start select your character then the little robot tells you you must get inside then you encounter the first boss I had God mode on unlimited ammo someone told me infinite power aperntley causes the crash to start with not so sure that's true but anyway so I stopes using the infinite power yes I was able to play for longer the game did eventually crash but i was able to start up again after please plug in USB cable this has had me going mad glad I found your post so I re enable infinity power then game crashes ever time I click on my character so I done a check on the update file from Xmb it says error PS3UPDF01. 24: Invalid filename in / dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31181 now I only start getting that error when I enabled unlimited power because if I don't use that and I get a game crash I don't get the error it's definitely a problem with ccapi and some of the options on eddy mac's destiny tool that is the one your rendering to isn't it
I'm still doing testing before using the tool what I'm doing is I'm doing a dowload of the official update when you launch the game not going to install going to go into multiman create a backup of it before and after installing as you know once you update the game it will say transferring some stuff this is what I mean by before and after update so I don't need to keep doing a CFW reinstall get back to me on this

Oblituarius

Nov 25, 2017
YOU know bro your a legend man I have this problem and the only way I could every fix it was a CFW reinstall and re download destiny like you I could play for maybe half an hour like when you first start select your character then the little robot tells you you must get inside then you encounter the first boss I had God mode on unlimited ammo someone told me infinite power aperntley causes the crash to start with not so sure that's true but anyway so I stopes using the infinite power yes I was able to play for longer the game did eventually crash but i was able to start up again after please plug in USB cable this has had me going mad glad I found your post so I re enable infinity power then game crashes ever time I click on my character so I done a check on the update file from Xmb it says error PS3UPDF01. 24: Invalid filename in / dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31181 now I only start getting that error when I enabled unlimited power because if I don't use that and I get a game crash I don't get the error it's definitely a problem with ccapi and some of the options on eddy mac's destiny tool that is the one your rendering to isn't it
I'm still doing testing before using the tool what I'm doing is I'm doing a dowload of the official update when you launch the game not going to install going to go into multiman create a backup of it before and after installing as you know once you update the game it will say transferring some stuff this is what I mean by before and after update so I don't need to keep doing a CFW reinstall get back to me on this

I was very frustrated with the game crashing and accounts being banned, so I took it to myself to figure it out. Fortunetly user prestonmills already knew what was going on.

Yes I use Eddie Mac's Destiny Tool, because, sadly, it is the only working one. If I had the knowledge and the time, I would have probably taken it for myself to try and create a new one.

I've already tried updating from server instead of using the update + dlc packages.
I still would like to try it out with a physical disk (which I currently do not own) and see if anything changes regarding CCAPI.
Also, I don't think Enstone will be fixing that at all (if it was indeed a CCAPI issue).

I'm still glad to find out you CAN play on CFW just fine, which wasn't possible before (or so I think so).
I'll hop in tomorrow and try and get lvl40. Then I'll see what I do. I don't really want to spend a whole bunch of time on that account, since I only wanted to use it for proof of concept.

I'm glad my post helped you.

bundy1988

Feb 14, 2020
I was very frustrated with the game crashing and accounts being banned, so I took it to myself to figure it out. Fortunetly user prestonmills already knew what was going on.

Yes I use Eddie Mac's Destiny Tool, because, sadly, it is the only working one. If I had the knowledge and the time, I would have probably taken it for myself to try and create a new one.

I've already tried updating from server instead of using the update + dlc packages.
I still would like to try it out with a physical disk (which I currently do not own) and see if anything changes regarding CCAPI.
Also, I don't think Enstone will be fixing that at all (if it was indeed a CCAPI issue).

I'm still glad to find out you CAN play on CFW just fine, which wasn't possible before (or so I think so).
I'll hop in tomorrow and try and get lvl40. Then I'll see what I do. I don't really want to spend a whole bunch of time on that account, since I only wanted to use it for proof of concept.

I'm glad my post helped you.
Yeah man you definitely helped me out is there any chance you could send me your tool you see the reason I ask is I have eddy macs tool from Ngu it's the same one but it doesn't work for some strange reason I put my ip address in connect then attach but does nothing at all nothing works and this is the one from eddy macs official post on ngu I had to download one from YouTube its the same one but it works but I'm not sure if it's messing with my pc or the game in some way strange that the one from his post just doesn't work for me like I said I had download same one from YouTube that work's but I'm not sure if that's the reason I get PS3UPDFW0. 24 could you please upload your file to megaz or mediafire to I see if your version of the tool is any different thanks in advance

Oblituarius

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah man you definitely helped me out is there any chance you could send me your tool you see the reason I ask is I have eddy macs tool from Ngu it's the same one but it doesn't work for some strange reason I put my ip address in connect then attach but does nothing at all nothing works and this is the one from eddy macs official post on ngu I had to download one from YouTube its the same one but it works but I'm not sure if it's messing with my pc or the game in some way strange that the one from his post just doesn't work for me like I said I had download same one from YouTube that work's but I'm not sure if that's the reason I get PS3UPDFW0. 24 could you please upload your file to megaz or mediafire to I see if your version of the tool is any different thanks in advance

Sure dude. This is the one I have. As a reminder, make sure both your PS3 and PC are on the same network (if on Wi-Fi, make sure you are only using the 2.4Ghz one). And make sure you have the latest CCAPI installed on your PS3.

Download

yeeter

Jun 8, 2018
Is there any way to rip assets using the RTM? I've been trying to rip assets from this game for so long.

Oblituarius

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any way to rip assets using the RTM? I've been trying to rip assets from this game for so long.
As far as I know, there is no way to do it with the available RTM, which is the only working one for this game. I have no knowledge of programming, so I can't update it / make another one. There is a possibility that there might be another way to extract assets from the game, but I have no knowledge of them.

Marcus gabriel

Apr 5, 2021
someone please help me, i installed destiny bles01857 on multiman and i wanted to know if eddie mac destiny tool would work on him, i also wanted to know how to connect eddie mac on ps3 i put my ip just talk like this when i try to connect ´NOT ATTACHED´ I really don't know what to do to connect this eddie mac destiny tool on ps3 please could you help me ???

Marcus gabriel

Apr 5, 2021
Could you help me with the issue of eddie mac destiny tool? every time I try to connect from the speech like this ´status; NOT ATTACHED´e I don’t know what the ´attach´ button is for, if you can tell me exactly how to connect I would like to thank you, aaa also wanted to know if my play has to be in dex or cex, my play is at 4.87 and my software is at 4.84 if you want more information and just ask;)

Oblituarius

Nov 25, 2017
Could you help me with the issue of eddie mac destiny tool? every time I try to connect from the speech like this ´status; NOT ATTACHED´e I don’t know what the ´attach´ button is for, if you can tell me exactly how to connect I would like to thank you, aaa also wanted to know if my play has to be in dex or cex, my play is at 4.87 and my software is at 4.84 if you want more information and just ask;)

Hey there. You need to have CCAPI installed in both your PC and PS3.
They need to be on the same network for CCAPI to work correctly.
Once you run the Eddie Mac's Destiny Tool just check CCAPI, click connect, and after that hit Attach (Connect is connecting CCAPI and your console together, Attach lets the tool hook into Destiny).
Please check out on Youtube CCAPI installation guide, as this is generally known information, and covering it here would be going too in-depth.

Edit: Forget CCAPI. Please check the main post for the MAPI Method.

Last edited:

ChadVenue

Nov 6, 2022
Hi it connects and attaches perfectly fine but nothing actually works like if I turn on unlimited ammo or something it doesn't work at all which is weird but it connects and attached perfectly fine. Is there any fix on this?

Reactions: Dredgen

Dredgen

May 23, 2019
Hi it connects and attaches perfectly fine but nothing actually works like if I turn on unlimited ammo or something it doesn't work at all which is weird but it connects and attached perfectly fine. Is there any fix on this?
If you are using the digital version of the game. It won't work. It only works on the Disc version. Which unfortunately is the case with most RTM mods

Jun 15, 2019
Hey everyone. So I've been playing D1 since Alpha, and I really enjoy it.

I've been reading / hipothesising how to play fine on CFW for some time. I left my PS3 alone for almost a year when I kep getting the accounts I played on banned or making your PS3 crash, sometimes requiring a Restore Defaults.

Through some testing I managed to had longer playing sessions, while still using an RTM Tool.
This were the first steps I figured out for playing at first.

Please make sure to have the latest CCAPI both on your PC and also update it on your console.
1) Start PS3
2) If you have CCAPI installed (not the app, but the plugin) uninstall it. If you don't have it installed, don't do anything here.
3) Load your game with multi-man
4) Unload multiMan

** This step is optional, but for account safety, I've been using it **
5) Load PSNPatch and keep X pressed.

6) Start Destiny
7) Sign in to PSN while in-game
8) Select your character. You should load into orbit if done right.
9) Turn off the console with PS Button
10) Start PS3
11) Install CCAPI plugin
12) Let the console restart.
13) Load your game with multi-man
14) Unload multi-man
15) Load PSNPatch and keep X pressed.
16) Start Destiny
17) Sign in to PSN while in-game
18) Select your character. You should load into orbit if done right.
19) Load a mission / strike / patrol
20) Once you have landed, connect your RTM tool.

2) Uncompress files to a folder on your PC.
3) Download the Fake CCAPI DLLs
4) Uncompress files to the same folder as the RTM. Replace files.
5) Start PS3
6) Make sure you have the lastest webMan installed.
7) If you have CCAPI installed (not the app, but the plugin) uninstall it. If you don't have it installed, don't do anything here.
8) Press R2 + Triangle on your controller to disable CFW calls and enable PSN.
9) Start Destiny
10) Sign in to PSN while in-game
11) Select your character
12) Load a mission / strike / patrol
13) Once your character is visible, start the RTM tool.
14) Check the CCAPI box, put your PS3s IP on the side and click Connect.
15) Now click Attach, a new window will pop up, make sure to select the option that says EBOOT.bin

Gettings that out of the way, I want to expand on this thread by talking about banned accounts. There isn't much information just from Googleing this past year that I've been able to use effectively and so, I decided to do my own testing.

• Account 1: RTM - 1 Hit Kill on Bosses only > Banned LVL 16
  • Account 2: RTM - 1 Hit Kill on Bosses only > Banned LVL 15
  • Account 3: RTM - Infinite Ammo, Enemies Ignore, No Recoil > Banned LVL 10
  • Account 4: NO RTM - CCAPI Still installed > Banned LVL 15
  • Account 5: RTM - No Recoil, Infinite Ammo (T), Infinite Power (T)- Used LVL 25 Token > Banned LVL 30 (PvP Only)
  • Account 6: NO RTM - NO CCAPI Installed > LVL 16 - Still up as of 9:24 PM Saturday, February 15, 2020 (CST)
    Edit1: Account 6 > LVL 20 - as of 9:44 PM Sunday, February 16, 2020 (CST)
    Edit2: Account 6 > LVL 25 - as of 4:10 PM Sunday, February 23, 2020 (CST)
    Edit3: Account 6 > LVL 29 - as of 5:41 PM Sunday, February 23, 2020 (CST)
    Edit4: Account 6 > LVL 32 - as of 10:56 PM Tuesday, March 17, 2020 (CST)
    Edit5: Account 6 > LVL 34 - as of 5:33 PM Wednesday, March 18, 2020 (CST)
    Edit6: Account 6 > LVL 38 - as of 8:43 PM Sunday, April 12, 2020 (CST)
    Edit10: Account 6 > LVL 39 - as of 6:27pm Sunday, February 14, 2021 (CST)
    Edit11: Account 6 > LVL 40 - around mid 2021. PSN account was banned somewhere between my last update and Dec 27th, 2021, no idea if I was banned on Destiny or not, need another testing account.
*(T): Stands for toggle.

I will try and keep this thread or post updated when I play on my PS3 and if I still find time worthy playing D1 here.
Thanks for reading all this. If you have played D1 on PS3 I would like to hear your thoughts.

Edit7:
Since I had some time to spare, now that I power leveled on D2, I decided to jump into D1 to have some fun for a while.
  • Account 7 > LVL 29 as of 2:00 PM Saturday, June 13, 2020 (CST)
    Banned with RTM - Spark used and only PvE.
  • Account 8 > LVL 31 as if 5:00 PM Saturday, June 13, 2020 (CST)
    Banned with RTM - Spark used and did both PvE and PvP (even soloed g(old) Crota just for the sake of it)
So far with the new version of Enstone's CCAPI (2.80 r7) crashes seem to be less frequent while using RTM. I also had to use "Longer Playing Sessions CCAPI + RTM" from above only twice. So far both accounts used without being toggled at all. I Will test again when I have time. Creating accounts back2back gets boring.
- No Recoil
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Power

Edit8:
  • Account 9 > LVL 31 Spark used - PvP Only as of 12:56 AM Saturday, June 20, 2020 (CST)
    - No Recoil (T)
    - Unlimited Ammo (T)
    No bans so far. I did toggle Unlimited Power twice in one match, to save it from being lost. Let's see if that gets the hit.
  • Edit9:
    Account 9 > LVL 35 - PvP Only - Banned as of 5:35 PM Thursday, June 25, 2020 (CST)This time the account seems to have lasted longer. I will try to not even tap Unlimited Power for the next test. Doing PvP only on PS3 is a pain, unless you play early in the morning, almost nobody after 2 pm (CST), and you literally have to play only the Weekly and Daily modes unless you want to keep re queueing for hours.

Edit10:
After a long time without revisiting D1 on PS3, I had an urge to play it for a little bit. Now that I'm no longer super busy, I decided to start testing stuff again. I bought Beyond Light last week and I've played it for a little bit. Destiny 2's end game has become a grind fest, and I really don't enjoy it for more than 3 hours.
  • Account 10 > LVL 38 - PvE - Banned as of 6:27pm Sunday, February 14, 2021 (CST)
    RTM Enemies Ignore seems to be the safest option. I really want to use No Recoil, but seems something gets triggered.

Edit 12:
  • Account 11 > LVL 38 - as of 00:12 Wednesday, December 29, 2021 (CST) - Using Inf Ammo and Ignore Enemies. Use boost to 25. Frequent crashes during my play session. We'll see how long it goes.
    Edit 13: LVL 40 237LL - as of 10:49 Thursday, December 30, 2021 (CST) - Doing well so far.
    Edit 14: 263LL - as of 01:13 Friday, December 31, 2021 (CST) - Still using only Unlimited Ammo and Ignore Enemies. It seems I've hit the jackpot.
    Edit 15: 307LL - as of 16:44 Friday, January 7, 2022 (CST). Tested running the game without unloading webMan, let's see if I get hit.
    Edit 16: 308LL - The grind has begun, I call this a win. I Will update if banned.
    Edit 17: 315LL - Challenge of the Elders is the best with RTM. Still holding on to doing Raids though.
  • Account 12: Using fake CCAPI for RTM (CCAPI uninstalled) running RTM through MAPI, using every single OP feature.
    Edit 16: LVL 28 - as of 23:17 Sunday, January 9, 2022 (CST) - I can't believe it, the MAPI swap actually worked, the game has not crashed a single time, even using 1HitKO.
I REFUSE TO LET THIS THREAD DIE! more information is needed. dex eboot? what kind of ethernet setup? dex? cex? release mode? more info is needed. i can connect and attach just fine. but the options do not work.

Jun 15, 2019
need mamba loader 8.4, disable cobra...

Oblituarius

Nov 25, 2017
I REFUSE TO LET THIS THREAD DIE! more information is needed. dex eboot? what kind of ethernet setup? dex? cex? release mode? more info is needed. i can connect and attach just fine. but the options do not work.
Super late reply but hey, better later than never! It has been almost 2 years since I turned on my PS3.

I do not know that area, and from the several searches I did to look for eboots, I found absolutely nothing. So unless someone with the knowledge and the time (and desire) comes forward, we will be stuck with what we have right now.

My weekdays now are kinda busy, so I'll have to see when I have time. I did update the RTM link though, I have no idea when MediaFire locked it, so that is a thing. I'll try to make some time today 12:54 PM Saturday, January 13, 2024 (CST) to see if the MAPI method still holds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.