Destiny EXCLUSIVE Content DETAILED

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

luked567

Active Poster
Nov 30, 2013
Planet Earth
14243849238_7359d9a12a.jpg

The Dust Palace Strike – An exclusive three-player cooperative Strike that can be played with friends or match made. You’ll track a Cabal extraction team through the husks of an ancient human skyscraper, the Dust Palace, buried in the shifting dunes of Mars and face a new enemy, the Psion Flayers.

The Exodus Blue Competitive Multiplayer Map – A mid-sized Crucible arena that pairs perfectly with Control and Skirmish game modes. The Exodus Blue, a long-dead vessel, once brought hope and humanity to worlds beyond Earth. Here, Guardians challenge one another, forging a new hope and future in the fires of the Crucible.

14430452165_522d1ba249_z.jpg

Gear
  • For the Warlock class, Manifold Seeker armor which was built to help Warlocks survive the secret realms of the Vex.​
  • For the Titan class, Vanir, a battle-tested armor set forged to protect Titans against the heavy firepower of the Cabal.​
  • For the Hunter class, Argus, a durable all-environment wire-weave for those out to scout the frontier.​
14244002057_b92f1ae027.jpg

Weapons
  • The Monte Carlo, an exotic assault rifle, is a handcrafted showpiece with a sleek look that masks the cruel reality of its function – the efficient elegant delivery of war against any who would tarnish its legacy. Upgrades increase the weapon’s “hip fire” effectiveness and boost melee cool down, providing a firm grounding for close range domination.​
  • The Hawkmoon, an exotic hand cannon, is a true gunslinger’s weapon – a smooth sidearm that makes every bullet count with intricate “hawk feather” etchings carved into the weapon’s silvered barrel. Damage boosts increase the weapon’s combat effectiveness, making it a formidable weapon.​

14243849338_b47ac5db38_b.jpg

Ships

“Aurora Wake”​
A hull lined with arcane instruments, crafted by a circle of Warlocks – gifting the ship with a preternatural sense for the strange.

“Crypt Hammer”​
A deep-strike insertion variant, built to carry Guardians safely through contested space. Carries hardpoints once used to hold Suros TL-SEAD anti-radiation missiles.

“Outrageous Fortune”​
A rugged, versatile explorer for those ready to gamble everything in search of ancient secrets and alien power.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    и как его скачать
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go on to your ps3 go to the contraler tap scroll up and there will be the updates of all the games you got installd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    installed
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the link i send in chat is the 1.12 apk update file
  • @ Vuticopik:
    "Файл, который вы пытаетесь загрузить, больше не существует" - вот что пишет при загрузке.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea its a old update you trying to install let me see if i can find you one
  • @ Vuticopik:
    good
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Отлично
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im not allowed to do this but i cant find something els so here is a link to all updates you have to make acc on there to do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o crap this dont work damn
  • @ Vuticopik:
    yes
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я хотел бы спросить, возможно ли это для цифровой GTA 5 на PS3, потому что я узнал, что есть версии только для дисковой версии GTA.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    digital or disc dont matter mutch its about bles and blus versions
  • @ Vuticopik:
    ок, я сейчас посмотрю
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry to say i cant find any working download link you best change is to look on Youtube or google to see if you can find any working update links
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я этим пользовался, скачивал патчи и обновления, не помогло и после одного видео наткнулся на ваш сайт
  • @ Vuticopik:
    if necessary I have BLES files
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я имел в виду «Мне нужны файлы BLES»
  • @ Vuticopik:
    может быть, мы сможем поговорить
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have blus then donwload blus
    +1
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on google type in gta 5 ps3 all updates youwill see a link for all downloads
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
    @ QM|T_JinX: see ya