PS3 Destiny New Things In Recent Updates

• Thread starter ϟтнєℓєgα¢уϟ™
  • Start date
  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Ϟ

ϟтнєℓєgα¢уϟ™

--------So First We Will Go Ahead And Point Out The Huge Health Difference For All Bosses Raid And Weekly They Increased Every Boss Health By 10% Making The Vault Of Glass Raid Near IMPOSSIBLE!!

--------Secondly I'd Like To Point Out They Will Be Releasing DESTINY 2 The Game Is In The Making According To Bungie Lets Hope It Has A Longer And Way Better Story Line To It Comment Below What You'd Like To See In Destiny 2 Lets Hear Them Ideas

dJBZNV3.gif

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
And here I am thinking they will add more to this game. I was hoping they added more not make another goddamn game. Wtf are they thinking it's all about those dlcs man all about them D L C s

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: GorillaBallsOnDex has started a new thread called "Free Undetected Red Dead redemption 2 mod...