Destiny Sprx By ENSTONE

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ryzeteddy

Apr 5, 2015
San Francisco
Is there anyone that has used the menu they could let me know if it's worth buying and is the derank real & can you force house on multiplayer and use host mods like god mode and all the things you couldn't do with a non host menu?

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
ive got destiny its a pretty good menu its just the normal mods that most menus have like force host god mode ect tbh i would say it's not worth the money only good thing about it is the rank options rest of the stuff you could get on free menus or cheaper ones.

ryzeteddy

Apr 5, 2015
San Francisco
What menu is with buying? My problem is I sold my pc so I transfer files with my iPhone and android for ccapi.

But my main question is can you use the the host menu on public matches?

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
yeah you can if you use force host and im not sure cos i dont really play bo2 that much now

Psycoo1990

May 24, 2018
̛̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚͡͞t̛̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞ḫ̛̛͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞a̛̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞n̛̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞k̛̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞s̛̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞ ̛̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞b̛̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̞̗̖͓̪͉͚̮̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́́̌̊̽͆͊͗͑̆̑̅̚̚͞͡͡͞r̛̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́̚͞͡ơ̮͚͉̪͓̖̗̞̅̑̆͑͗͊͆̽̊̌́̚͞͡

julioburbano

Apr 1, 2018
Is there anyone that has used the menu they could let me know if it's worth buying and is the derank real & can you force house on multiplayer and use host mods like god mode and all the things you couldn't do with a non host menu?
non host bro

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: